Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for hacking
Steam Name: vMondayv⛏

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:137054614

Who banned you: Nullify

Reason for ban: Hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: I am resubmitting this unban request. I was not hacking I was simply playing the game. Please reconsider the appeal.
Just for reference, here is your last unban request and here is the video that was used in banning you.
>>video from previous unban request
>>clear beeper cheat

>>no

-1 (clear indication of beeper cheats. -1)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Fam, you were hacking. Like, you were very obviously hacking, and continuing to deny this plain fact is not going to get you unbanned. In fact, you literally did this last month and were given all the proof needed. My advice to you is to own your shit. If you at least acknowledge that you fucked up then maybe we will be more forgiving. Until then, I cannot endorse an unban at this time.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

A month is way too soon to come back from Hacking. Hacking a permanent bannable offense. I would suggest a wayyyyy longer time difference (like years) between this and your next unban request. 

Also @BIIG_SAD nice job on -1ing Laced. Skill issue.
???????? ??????
(05-23-2023, 06:56 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: snip
I'd say probably just wait 1 year to make the unban request.  You are for real not getting unbanned this early for hacking especially when you don't accept the truth of what you have commited.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c4c4.png]
please stop lying it will get you nowhere
-1 for unban
[Image: image.png]
The fact that you are still denying it even after a month and clear evidence that dhow you hacking is not going to work. I suggested waiting more than a month AND owning to your own mistakes. 

-1 from the bird
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Lying about cheating this much isn't gonna win over anyone lmao, might as well own up to it at this point. It's pretty immature to cheat on a video game from 2006 in the first place but to lie about it and continue lying about it a month after the fact is really immature. You might be able to get unbanned when you stop lying but this and your last unban request and this one definitely swayed people into not wanting you unbanned off of the lying alone. No vote because I don't play PH.
I still don't understand what the "proof" shows. I simply found the props and killed them. There were no cheats involved. Some of you really make me question how many people have been false banned when they weren't even cheating.