Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
voidzz staff abuse report
(05-27-2023, 01:02 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: +1

Tiefling loves when you turn the lights off in eclipse at the start of the round :)
[Image: angry-thiago-mad.gif]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Pretty decent Gaige player on Borderlands, .5% smarter than guests, good at staffing. +1.
(05-27-2023, 10:05 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-27-2023, 09:51 AM)voidzz Wrote:
(05-27-2023, 09:03 AM)jcope Wrote: Snip
 however, it's not necessarily fair to hold it against you when we have mods that don't use their mic (even tho they staff like shit, i.e city and a few others)
What the fuck are you talking about? City was a great mod and player to have on the staff team just because you dont know who they are does not give you the right to call them shit. This is toxic. You need to relax with the negativity you've been bringing around. 

Staff does not require mic usage, tiefling does not want to use her mic for personal reasons and that's completely OK. You can't hold this against tiefling or any other staff member as it is not a requirement, even if it's recommended. 

AND now to not derail the thread any further from the nonsense posted above, +1 it has been a pleasure to see tiefling grow and overcome her bad behaviors and mannerisms and I think she will be a welcome addition to the mod team.
since you will derail a little bit, i will hope my post won't get deleted in response
i very well know who city is, and have watched him staff like shit 50x over and over, falsely ban alts that he accuses of being certain players w no evidence, and jump early on bans where not every report is kept. i am more than confident in saying what i said, just because you were admin once in 1842 doesn't mean you know who knows who : ) 

do not forget the mic thing is a valid opinion or concern people can have as well, not sure if this is directed at me or at jcope or both, but people are more than welcome to voice their valid concerns on staff apps
+1 Does evil things in the server and handles a lot of the chaos pretty well.
Eh to be honest +0. I'm not super against it, but I am also not super convinced in favor. While I do think you have certainly mellowed out, I think voidz has a valid point. If you are promoted, I would recommend that you take some time and retrain on soloing staffing. It's gonna get a bit bumpy probably, but hey. You will learn. This I am confident of.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1, the mic issue isn’t that big of a deal(in my opinion) since you could staff without the need to use a mic since i’ve done it and have explained to others about the reasoning to do certain actions in chat without the use of mic recently. It shouldn’t really deter you from being mod since it’s not “required” to be a mod, but it is great to use in case things are hectic. Another issue is the problem of not being able to staff as the only member on. It is a good concern to bring up and is a small issue that you could work on. Besides that, you have done great as Tmod and I hope you can improve upon certain issues people have concerns about. 
Used wrong color for tmod -1

But my votes don’t matter so +1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
For every dumb/uninformed post I've made, I've occasionally have had a spot-on take that was proven right.

My hesitation in supporting your staff was not one of those "good" posts, and ive been proven wrong over time.

You've shown to be good staff that can be trusted with a high level of staff privilege/power.

+1 TTT Mod
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
In my opinion you can become aggressive towards other players and even towards staff. I am basing this off of last month when you overreacted over report when I did not slay someone due to crossfire. You would not stop arguing with me over the fact that it was crossfire when in my eyes that is what it looked like it wasn't and then proceeded to go at it with the member in question. I do not believe this is how staff should act at any point so I am at a -1. I am unsure if I have screenshots but if I do I will post them. I do have a clip of the death scene that was in question though and will post later. I am not completely convinced that you have changed.
This application for Mod has been Accepted!