Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
(05-29-2023, 10:43 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
(05-29-2023, 10:03 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
In the first scenario, it was around 3 rounds where you had killed the player first every round and you were reported every round, but was forgiven as you had called each kill an accident in the report. Around the 3rd time the player realized it was no longer an accident and mentioned you were killing them a lot. Nothing else happened as you had left so I mostly ignored the issue. I also found that I had sent a message to staff when this happened so I don't think I misremembered this or the gag threat.

One specific example of report arguments is you killed someone who walked away from a traitor room, but you couldn't see them leave the traitor room and you killed them. I believe you continued to argue against that slay into another map, with another player reading the rules out loud to you.

I will use the waterworld sound as an issue as I have heard multiple staff bring it up as something you continue to abuse after being asked to stop. You argue about the smallest of rule breaks by other players, but continue to do something like the waterworld thing. Other examples can be brought up, but I also think that a small issue like this speaks about how you act. 

I haven't played as much in the past few weeks so only a few examples come to me atm

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 05-29-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by PandaInPants - 05-30-2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 05-30-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 06-09-2023, 11:57 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Grump - 06-10-2023, 12:19 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by murl - 06-10-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Icey - 06-10-2023, 01:38 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by dero - 06-10-2023, 01:55 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 06-10-2023, 01:57 AM