Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Papa Milo Application for Trusted
Hi papa milo, thank you for applying again! I haven't been active much to see you on much, but from what I've seen and the few times I've been on with you, you seem to be really aggressive in the way that you treat players/staff and the way you handle certain situations (i.e. aggressively trying to apply the rules) The instance that I was on, you seemed too aggressive when a player was playing a queue and from what I recall, it was semi-loud but not enough to be an earrape queue or needed to be stopped. When the queue was playing, you had stated that it was an earrape queue and then reported it in staff chat multiple times. The other instances are the ones that were brought up by Panda. 

My advice would be to work on being less aggressive in situations + less aggressive to staff/players. This will help to look good and helps show that you can be relaxing but serious in certain situations when they are needed with people minging/trolling/ or constantly breaking rules to ruin the fun of other players.

Messages In This Thread
Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Papa Milo - 05-29-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 05-30-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by voidzz - 06-09-2023, 11:57 PM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Grump - 06-10-2023, 12:19 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by murl - 06-10-2023, 12:47 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by Icey - 06-10-2023, 01:38 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by dero - 06-10-2023, 01:55 AM
RE: Papa Milo Application for Trusted - by slater - 06-10-2023, 01:57 AM