Warning Point appeal
https://streamable.com/27gm9d
Clearly not a slur
Imo that's close enough to a slur to qualify. There's no explanation on what the word was - something that ought to have been forthcoming were.you trying to say something actually useful.
FIf you start trying to rhyme words with slurs, you run the risk of mic quality making it sound like the actual word.
You aren't banned or anything and warning/points expire over time. I'd recommend trying to use common sense over time.

-1 cope
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-30-2023, 10:53 PM)Jammin Wrote: Imo that's close enough to a slur to qualify. There's no explanation on what the word was - something that ought to have been forthcoming were.you trying to say something actually useful.
FIf you start trying to rhyme words with slurs, you run the risk of mic quality making it sound like the actual word.
You aren't banned or anything and warning/points expire over time. I'd recommend trying to use common sense over time.

-1 cope
Spot on lol.
???????? ??????
(05-30-2023, 10:53 PM)Jammin Wrote: Imo that's close enough to a slur to qualify. There's no explanation on what the word was - something that ought to have been forthcoming were.you trying to say something actually useful.

-1 cope
Are you an admin? If not, please stop using my appeal to boost your total posts/rep. Thank you x :)
(05-30-2023, 11:46 PM)mamanegg Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 10:53 PM)Jammin Wrote: snip
Are you an admin? If not, please stop using my appeal to boost your total posts/rep. Thank you x :)
Please keep the thread on topic. Anyone with valuable input is allowed to post on unban (or in this case, unwarn) requests. Responses like this are unnecessary and only make you look worse to the people you're making your case to.
brody, there’s no explaining that one lol. Icey did his job, I love @Icey. 4 warn points will expire in 3 months and it didn’t get you banned so really not a huge deal. Take this as a heads up before you get another warn. You can read the rules for TTT right here incase you skipped it like everyone else does when it shows up coming into our server. :D Here’s the guidelines for in-depth stuff that aren’t shown in the rules.

(05-31-2023, 12:12 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 11:46 PM)mamanegg Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 10:53 PM)Jammin Wrote: snip
Please keep the thread on topic. Anyone with valuable input is allowed to post on unban (or in this case, unwarn) requests. Responses like this are unnecessary and only make you look worse to the people you're making your case to.
Please do not comment on this post unless it's relevant to the appeal! I mean no disrespect, but I'm slightly annoyed by the off-topic bumps this post is receiving! You are welcome to post as long as you stay on topic and contribute to the conversation with information relevant to the subject matter! Thank you, have a nice day! :) Heart
Please keep posts on topic or this thread is gonna be locked until the TTT admins give a response.
+1 to up to a ban for toxicity imo
Also look at his name "mama negg" and his avatar.. you guys are getting trolled
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod