Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Minecraft animations I've made
As the subject says, here's a few:
I use a program called Mine-imator and premiere pro. 
This is the first video I made.
When I set this video up, I had the rocket built in survival with a viewing area.
During playing of the video on discord, I dropped gravel in game to block the view and blew the rocket up with tnt. Then released the gravel unveiling that the rocket had "flown" off. Hope those sentences make sense. haha

And these are the 2 most recent, apart from a goodbye video. These were made for an event I hosted, bracketed combat and after party shopping. Lots of special map arts were made for this event, by the finest map art creators on the server.

I've made 20+ videos using those 2 programs.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
The revenge of the sith backstory is awesome! 

legit i wish I could be as creative in minecraft like that. Props to you dude!
Wow those are cool! I'm not even that creative in Minecraft. Amazing what some people can do in it lol. Check out @AstralSapphire's builds. Their builds are incredible! Check out their post here.
???????? ??????
(06-02-2023, 09:49 PM)AceWing Wrote: The revenge of the sith backstory is awesome! 

legit i wish I could be as creative in minecraft like that. Props to you dude!
Thank you! I enjoy making these, but sometimes it can be a real struggle coming up with stuff.

(06-03-2023, 12:46 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Wow those are cool! I'm not even that creative in Minecraft. Amazing what some people can do in it lol. Check out @AstralSapphire's builds. Their builds are incredible! Check out their post here.
Glad you like them! I did check out their builds, truly impressive!
@dero
former admin2
wow this is really cool! nice work dude!!!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(06-03-2023, 09:05 PM)dero Wrote: wow this is really cool! nice work dude!!!
i knewed u like big minecraft fan1!
former admin2
(06-03-2023, 09:05 PM)dero Wrote: wow this is really cool! nice work dude!!!
Thank you, Thank you!

Here's another one I've made, it was an advertisement for a players 100 map map art on a server. Big Marvel fan and she made a massive 10x10 marvel map art.
Woah these are so cool! Amazing work! c:
[Image: fERop8v.png]