Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Mod App
Ingame Name: Nullify

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 2 weeks(?)

When First Joined: May 28, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever the server isn't dead. I'm available in the afternoon/evening.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: As I'm already a moderator for prop hunt, I have a ton of time on staffing on both servers, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Anyway, I can handle the ban reports, give out punishments such as longer bans, fix incorrect bans, id bans, all of those essential tools.

Why you want to help the community: I just want to help out the murder staff team a bit more. No admin, 2 mods, 2 test mods, and 3 trusteds. I do want to see the community grow, not be neglected and overlooked. Sure, the gamemode isn't popular compare to TTT, DarkRP, Sandbox, etc. Let's hope for the better. The server deserves more.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: !hop

Other: We miss you, Norm.
I have absolutely no problem with this, personally. Null/Nullify/Mono has more than proven themself as a capable mod on PH, and has done very well on Murder as a Test Mod for Murder. Activity will be forgiven for obvious reasons, but I think you'll do very well.

+1
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
One of the best staff members. Absolute no-brainer; it's a definite +1 from me.

I miss murder too <3
@Norm Minder maybe you should apply for Trusted :)

+1 Nullify is simply one of the vest staff members in the community its a no brainer
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I have no issues with Nullify being promoted to Mod. Server has been dead up until recently since it's summer again and I think having another person who could hop on and deal with bans wouldn't hurt, especially since he has experience with it on the PH server. Easy +1
Bump for any final feedback before decision.
Give Nullify murder mod already, we wouldn't have made him PH mod if he wasn't capable of handling absolute shitshows.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
As others have stated, Nullify is an excellent PH staff member and PH Moderator. I have no question they couldn't handle moderating Murder as well. 

Good luck Nullify, even though you'll definitely get it!  :)
???????? ??????
Complete the Mod Trifecta. 

Rest in peace Norm Minder. 

Like if you cry evereetiem
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Considering @Lost_Leviathan and I have already left our own +1's to this, it's safe to say that this Moderator application has been... 

ACCEPTED!!!!

There was never any doubt about you. You have continuously proved time and again how great of a mod and person you are. Welcome to the Murder Mod team <3