Ingame Name: chiP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52664755

Who Banned You: idk

Reason For Ban: ban evade

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: chiP

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention an unfortunate incident that occurred involving our mutual friend, Chip. It has come to my attention that Chip was recently banned from our community for "ban evading." While I understand the seriousness of this offense and the reasons behind the initial ban, I genuinely believe that Chip has learned from his mistake and should be given another chance.

Chip is an integral part of our community and has contributed immensely to its growth and vibrancy. His unique insights, humor, and willingness to help others have made him a beloved member among both new and long-standing members. Without Chip, our community is missing a crucial piece that made it feel like home for many of us.

I firmly believe that Chip's ban evasion was an error in judgment rather than a malicious act. We all make mistakes, and it takes true character to acknowledge and learn from them. I have personally spoken with Chip, and he deeply regrets his actions. He fully understands the consequences of his behavior and assures me and the rest of our community that it will never happen again.

Chip's presence in our community has always been a positive one. His willingness to share knowledge, engage in meaningful discussions, and foster a sense of camaraderie among members has brought us together. His absence has been felt by many, and the community as a whole is not the same without him.

I kindly request that you reconsider Chip's ban and allow him the opportunity to make amends. I firmly believe that Chip has the ability to learn and grow from this experience, and his reinstatement would greatly benefit our community. By doing so, we can demonstrate the values of forgiveness and second chances, creating an environment that encourages personal growth and positive interactions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I trust your judgment and sincerely hope you will give Chip another chance. Together, we can make our community an even better place with Chip back in our midst.
+1 Chip is one of the reasons I kept playing on here, his fun demeanor has contributed to my enjoyment on the server.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
i forgive chiP for whatever he did.
Hi, I would like to come in and say that firstly you would need chiP to apply for the ttt appeal himself, since generally (if I am correct,) you would need the banned player themselves to appeal and not have a friend appeal for them. Secondly, chiP's alt has been perma banned for alt/ban evading his original ban which is a 3 day ban. He had reached a 15 point threshold and thus, he wouldn't really need an appeal since it's only 3 days long and he'll be unbanned on the 5th. But, since he had recently alt evaded and knew of the consequences of alt/ban evading, I will give a -1 for alt account to be unbanned and for his original account until he is to be unbanned. 

Here's the imgur album for further context:
https://imgur.com/a/rkMPziX

Edit: chiP's main account is perma'd for alt/ban evading until he appeals his ban.
Chip did nothing wrong #PLM
I don't know what you guys expect us to do. Chip had a very short ban and alt evaded. So, just like we would do with ANYONE else, we extended the ban.

-1 for unban.
+1 for reduction to 1-2 weeks along with removal of que privilege.
(06-03-2023, 02:21 PM)jcope Wrote: Ingame Name: chiP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52664755

Who Banned You: idk

Reason For Ban: ban evade

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: chiP

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention an unfortunate incident that occurred involving our mutual friend, Chip. It has come to my attention that Chip was recently banned from our community for "ban evading." While I understand the seriousness of this offense and the reasons behind the initial ban, I genuinely believe that Chip has learned from his mistake and should be given another chance.

Chip is an integral part of our community and has contributed immensely to its growth and vibrancy. His unique insights, humor, and willingness to help others have made him a beloved member among both new and long-standing members. Without Chip, our community is missing a crucial piece that made it feel like home for many of us.

I firmly believe that Chip's ban evasion was an error in judgment rather than a malicious act. We all make mistakes, and it takes true character to acknowledge and learn from them. I have personally spoken with Chip, and he deeply regrets his actions. He fully understands the consequences of his behavior and assures me and the rest of our community that it will never happen again.

Chip's presence in our community has always been a positive one. His willingness to share knowledge, engage in meaningful discussions, and foster a sense of camaraderie among members has brought us together. His absence has been felt by many, and the community as a whole is not the same without him.

I kindly request that you reconsider Chip's ban and allow him the opportunity to make amends. I firmly believe that Chip has the ability to learn and grow from this experience, and his reinstatement would greatly benefit our community. By doing so, we can demonstrate the values of forgiveness and second chances, creating an environment that encourages personal growth and positive interactions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I trust your judgment and sincerely hope you will give Chip another chance. Together, we can make our community an even better place with Chip back in our midst.
chiP is a pillar in this TTT community. +1 unban my boy chiP!!!
I am closing this and moving it to archive, since firstly, Chip posted his own, and secondly, you can't post an unban request for someone.