Ingame Name: chiP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52664755

Who Banned You: yeat

Reason For Ban: alt evade

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: chiP

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:

I would like to apaulofjize to everyone affected by this. Jcope really hit the nail on the head with his thread.  I dont have much to say other than sorry for my actions and that an appeal would be a nice thing to do. I'll stick it out til monday just dont perma ban me brotha brotha
[Image: F8oc055.jpg]
I'm fairly certain that your ban has been extended past Monday since you alt evaded. I believe as of now you are permabanned on both accounts.
Hi Hi hello Hi, your main account has been changed from a 3 day ban to a perma per the rules of ban/alt evading. You don't cause much harm but you don't seem to learn from your experience on your bans with just the recent two. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and if you were to come back, don't make the same mistake again as other's have warned you previously for earrape queues multiple times.

-1 for unban
+1 for possible reduction on the ban
Whatever the rules are to keep my brother Chip perm banned are, they need to change or have some reforms going on.

His original ban was sweaty at best (ear-rape via Queues, that thing where people can type !stop not to hear a queue) and the Ban Alting was because my brother didn't deserve a 3 day ban in the first place.

Chip ain't ever been bad to this server, he's a hardcore regular, keeping its numbers alive, keeps the games chill and fun, we can't be just Thanosing every loyal person then wonder why the server be dying. 
There needs to be a better way at dealing with this then bans, perm bans and a snorty "rewls r rewls"

+1 unban, and if not then massive +1 reduction on the ban
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1 on reduction to a few weeks at most and demotion to supporter, really dumb on his part not to wait out the 3 days but he’s not a menace when I have played with him either.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I agree that the ban should be reduced on my boy chip. He should get some punishment for alt evading because we can’t set a precedent that alt evading is ok, but it shouldn’t be a perma ban on chip
+1 unban it's literally the weekend bro
To be fair, the perma ban is the protocol for ban evading any kind of ban. I'd +1 a ban reduction if it means the removal of donor status, it's probably the fairest outcome.
+1 for ban reduction and no demotion. Demoting him to non donator is like stealing money imo. He paid for the ability to be donator. I think it would be more fair to say, "no more screwups or you are permanently gone."

Chip is one of the reasons why I kept playing on here, without him the server won't be the same.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
(06-03-2023, 06:01 PM)0K3LV1N Wrote: Demoting him to non donator is like stealing money imo. He paid for the ability to be donator. 
It isn't stealing money if they abuse their powers.