Unban Me Its the Weekend fam
(06-04-2023, 08:55 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 06:01 PM)0K3LV1N Wrote: +1 for ban reduction and no demotion. Demoting him to non donator is like stealing money imo. He paid for the ability to be donator. I think it would be more fair to say, "no more screwups or you are permanently gone."

Chip is one of the reasons why I kept playing on here, without him the server won't be the same.

it would only be stealing if it was mislead and it didn’t say in donor guidelines you are still subject to follow the rules. If I went on the server and started mass rdming and slurring I would get banned. It wouldn’t be stealing despite me paying fo be a donor

Also not to really stir shit up but some of what I’m seeing on the few recent threads is treading very close to troll group behavior, which I have seen countless times as former staff. Besides you, Jawa, Kelvin, jcope to an extent. None of y’all seem like bad people but if the stuff that gets these threads to happen in the first place keeps happening it’s not going to help anyone. Not saying don’t have fun, but just be careful because it’s looking like you’re all getting a fair amount of leeway already
Me troll? I haven't posted anything troll worthy. If you can cite me an example perhaps I can understand what you mean. Not to derail this thread.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
I don't see how removing donor helps with the earrape issue as that is a perk supporters still have.
Since we updated the queue system maybe Chibill can add something that can blacklist specific steam ID's from queueing?
(look at me order Chibill about as if that was an easy task that woudn't take weeks of testing lol).

Although ban evasion is cringe, and getting a ban for it is literally the textbook definition of "fuck around and find out," from the little I cared to read I don't see this continuing to be an issue from chip specifically.
Of course I did ignore the 70% of braindead takes, but that's more to preserve what's left of my own sanity.

+1 reduction assuming there's no recent (2023) significant bans or other issues outside of the earrape queue.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Too lazy to snip on my phone but in response to @0K3LV1N i’m not saying you’ve specifically done particular actions that count as trolling. I’m saying that what I see is a group of regulars playing a lot and some of that group has been skirting the hairy edge in some cases and egregiously broken rules in others. I reserve actually calling a group of friends a “troll group” for people that come on with the intent of causing havoc, but the way a lot of comments calling for punishment on this thread got downvoted by the same few people, the fact a few of those people have been on here making appeals for violations are some red flags that I’ve seen with groups that start to become increasingly trolly when the behavior that gets them in trouble is allowed to continue
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-04-2023, 03:38 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Too lazy to snip on my phone but in response to @0K3LV1N i’m not saying you’ve specifically done particular actions that count as trolling. I’m saying that what I see is a group of regulars playing a lot and some of that group has been skirting the hairy edge in some cases and egregiously broken rules in others. I reserve actually calling a group of friends a  “troll group” for people that come on with the intent of causing havoc, but the way a lot of comments calling for punishment on this thread got downvoted by the same few people, the fact a few of those people have been on here making appeals for violations are some red flags that I’ve seen with groups that start to become increasingly trolly when the behavior that gets them in trouble is allowed to continue
Well I'm not a part of a troll group and have never trolled here, im a new member of this community. so please, kindly, check your facts before dragging me down. I haven't posted anything on discord or here considered trolling and I haven't dislike bombed anyone seeking punishment of chip.

I played with Chip and they made me feel welcomed, I was unaware of their previous infractions when i put on here for their eventual unban. Having staffed other servers, I am a person mostly believing in forgiveness, but i do recognize when such is not warranted. If this is one of those cases, i do not know, since i haven't played here long enough. That is all.
[Image: 1RYjIUk.png]
(06-04-2023, 09:25 AM)jcope Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 09:39 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: Chip you got a therapist for this? I say definitely unban him if he shows proof of this.

bro this is weird as fuck
I just think that the the idea of getting a therapist because of a Garry’s mod server is funny. However your right that this came off pretty creepy
i mean you could've just waited the three days broski its not too long maybe go work out or see fam or friends maybe play a diff game

but no you had to alt evade, perma time

+1 for reduction chip is cool dude what the other staff have said i'd just be echoing

everyone should remember that alt evading fixes nothing and will probably only result in worse
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(06-04-2023, 04:08 PM)0K3LV1N Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 03:38 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Too lazy to snip on my phone but in response to @0K3LV1N i’m not saying you’ve specifically done particular actions that count as trolling. I’m saying that what I see is a group of regulars playing a lot and some of that group has been skirting the hairy edge in some cases and egregiously broken rules in others. I reserve actually calling a group of friends a  “troll group” for people that come on with the intent of causing havoc, but the way a lot of comments calling for punishment on this thread got downvoted by the same few people, the fact a few of those people have been on here making appeals for violations are some red flags that I’ve seen with groups that start to become increasingly trolly when the behavior that gets them in trouble is allowed to continue
Well I'm not a part of a troll group and have never trolled here, im a new member of this community. so please, kindly, check your facts before dragging me down. I haven't posted anything on discord or here considered trolling and I haven't dislike bombed anyone seeking punishment of chip.

I played with Chip and they made me feel welcomed, I was unaware of their previous infractions when i put on here for their eventual unban. Having staffed other servers, I am a person mostly believing in forgiveness, but i do recognize when such is not warranted. If this is one of those cases, i do not know, since i haven't played here long enough. That is all.
There’s nothing you’ve done close to punishment worthy or anything like that, and I do genuinely believe there isn’t intent by anybody I mentioned to ruin people’s experiences overall. I probably jumped the gun putting you in that post because the post with the donor rank thing rubbed me the wrong way. It’s tough to put it in a way that doesn’t seem like “I think these people should be punished” but there’s just a pattern of small things here that are yellow or red flags. I want everyone to have fun but be mindful of what they do on the server as well. Of course I should have been more mindful in my responses to, it’s just hard to really write my thoughts because a lot of the behaviors fall into a grey area, which even the rules and guidelines along with staff discretion have those grey areas.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Appeal Approved. 

Your ban has been reduced to 30 days.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]