Unban Me Its the Weekend fam
Don't know why other comments are getting downvoted when they're right. He abused, got banned, alt evaded, got permabanned. The punishment stems from his actions only, it's nobody else's fault that he's permabanned.

That being said, I quite enjoy chiP's presence on the server and I'd be okay with a reduction. Just, y'know, follow the rules and whatnot. +1 reduction, -1 outright unban
(06-03-2023, 06:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Don't know why other comments are getting downvoted when they're right. He abused, got banned, alt evaded, got permabanned. The punishment stems from his actions only, it's nobody else's fault that he's permabanned.

That being said, I quite enjoy chiP's presence on the server and I'd be okay with a reduction. Just, y'know, follow the rules and whatnot. +1 reduction, -1 outright unban

Everyone on the server at the time didn't complain, it was bants innit, even staff we're cool with it. It only became a issue when some person on discord said staff should warn my man Chip. I know everyone's just "following orders" but the rules need some sort of change where Somebody has to be offended or hurt by something before the warn comes into effect. Everyone was chill, laughing, then Warn/Ban. 
#stopbanningmyregulars

p.s. stop banning blacks we're running low on the server
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Chip has been warned for his queues dozens of times and quite frankly has been let off easy in that regard, so anyone saying the original ban was undeserved is wrong. He should have just served the 3 day instead of trying to avoid the already lenient consequences of his actions. That said, the original offense isn't the most heinous thing in the world, even if the loud queues and slur baiting are obnoxious. +1 for reduction to no less than 1 week under the condition that if he doesn't start fixing his queue volumes, his queue permission should be removed.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-03-2023, 05:58 PM)Damien Wrote: To be fair, the perma ban is the protocol for ban evading any kind of ban. I'd +1 a ban reduction if it means the removal of donor status, it's probably the fairest outcome.
I hate to say it but I agree with Damien. With how serious the punishment for alt evading is, having chip lose his donor ability instead of being perma banned seems fair. I hate to say that but alt evading isn’t a minor offense, and chip really fucked up by alt evading for a 3 day ban
(06-03-2023, 06:46 PM)Jawa Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 06:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Don't know why other comments are getting downvoted when they're right. He abused, got banned, alt evaded, got permabanned. The punishment stems from his actions only, it's nobody else's fault that he's permabanned.

Everyone on the server at the time didn't complain, it was bants innit, even staff we're cool with it. It only became a issue when some person on discord said staff should warn my man Chip. I know everyone's just "following orders" but the rules need some sort of change where Somebody has to be offended or hurt by something before the warn comes into effect. Everyone was chill, laughing, then Warn/Ban. 
#stopbanningmyregulars

Just going to say he was given way to many verbal warnings. (At least 2 by me. And I know other staff gave him verbal ones as well about it instead of using Awarn right away.) Plus he already had one Awarn warn for it.

Its not like he didn't know he was going to get in trouble.  Also around the time of the Warn no one mentioned Chip in staff nor Normal discord. So not sure where your getting that idea from. (At least not his recent warn from the first that got him banned for 3 days. I am not searching back to check the one from the 18th.) 

On top of this you were not even on the server on the first at the time Chip was warned, based on the discord relay. (You left at 4:29PM CST and didnt rejoin till the next day, chip was warned at 9:05 PM CST)

I just want to bring this information up, so people aren't getting the wrong impression of staff.
My bro u know I love u but why try to ban evade??? I will +1 a possible reduction but you should know better my friend :(.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(06-03-2023, 06:46 PM)Jawa Wrote:

#stopbanningmyregulars

That’s just incorrect, chips queues have always been enforced he just doesn’t normally play the really bad ear rapes when the mods are online. I’ve played chips queues before and have gotten warn points so it’s not true that it was not enforced then it was suddenly was, chip knows when he can get away with playing the loud queues and does so.
I just want to say that I’m not throwing shade at chip I love that man but it’s not true that the queues have been unenforced
chip has been VERBALLY warned for countless (easily over dozens of) queues, if he was actually warned for every single earrape queue, he would've been banned forever ago lol so he definitely earned his 3d ban, which couldve been extended forever ago

i dont think changing to supporter will do anything as he can still queue, so removal of FULL rank is something that can be considered if the earrape queue problem persists

chip overall isn't a super bad guy, his queues and slurbaiting sure gets annoying but evading a 3d ban was dumb, regardless if its weekend or not. he's one of the few individuals who isn't super malicious etc so i'm fine with an eventual unban, but if earrape queue persists then flat out remove role lol
I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my previous actions and the impact they had on you and others involved. I deeply regret my behavior and the pain it may have caused. I take full responsibility for my actions and understand the need to make amends.

I would like to assure you that I have reflected upon my behavior and have taken significant steps towards personal growth and change. Recognizing the gravity of my actions, I have spent considerable time introspecting and seeking guidance to understand the underlying issues that contributed to my past behavior.

Through this journey of self-reflection, I have gained valuable insights into the consequences of my actions and the importance of empathy, respect, and accountability. I now understand the pain and hurt caused by my previous actions, and I am committed to ensuring they will not be repeated in any way, shape, or form.

To ensure my personal growth and development, I have actively sought professional help, such as therapy and counseling, to address the root causes of my behavior. I have engaged in self-improvement practices, including meditation, self-reflection exercises, and personal development programs, to foster positive change within myself.

Furthermore, I have taken it upon myself to learn and educate myself about the impact of my actions on others and the importance of treating everyone with kindness, understanding, and compassion. I have made a conscious effort to enhance my emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, with the aim of building healthy relationships based on mutual respect and empathy.

Please accept my sincerest apologies once again for the pain and distress my previous actions may have caused. I understand that forgiveness may take time, and I am committed to earning back your trust through consistent and genuine efforts to make amends.

Should you have any suggestions or wishes regarding how I can rectify the situation or make reparations, I am open to listening and understanding your perspective. I value your thoughts and opinions, and I am committed to making things right.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and I genuinely hope that you can find it in your heart to accept my apology. I will strive to be a better person every day and ensure that my actions align with my newfound understanding and values.

Once again, I deeply regret my past actions and assure you that they will not be repeated. If you are open to it, I would appreciate the opportunity to meet and have a conversation to further express my apologies in person.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
chiP Nasty
Chip you got a therapist for this? I say definitely unban him if he shows proof of this.