Unban Me Its the Weekend fam
(06-03-2023, 06:01 PM)0K3LV1N Wrote: +1 for ban reduction and no demotion. Demoting him to non donator is like stealing money imo. He paid for the ability to be donator. I think it would be more fair to say, "no more screwups or you are permanently gone."

Chip is one of the reasons why I kept playing on here, without him the server won't be the same.

it would only be stealing if it was mislead and it didn’t say in donor guidelines you are still subject to follow the rules. If I went on the server and started mass rdming and slurring I would get banned. It wouldn’t be stealing despite me paying fo be a donor

Also not to really stir shit up but some of what I’m seeing on the few recent threads is treading very close to troll group behavior, which I have seen countless times as former staff. Besides you, Jawa, Kelvin, jcope to an extent. None of y’all seem like bad people but if the stuff that gets these threads to happen in the first place keeps happening it’s not going to help anyone. Not saying don’t have fun, but just be careful because it’s looking like you’re all getting a fair amount of leeway already
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-03-2023, 09:39 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: Chip you got a therapist for this? I say definitely unban him if he shows proof of this.

bro this is weird as fuck
(06-04-2023, 08:55 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
Also not to really stir shit up but some of what I’m seeing on the few recent threads is treading very close to troll group behavior, which I have seen countless times as former staff. Besides you, Jawa, Kelvin, jcope to an extent. None of y’all seem like bad people but if the stuff that gets these threads to happen in the first place keeps happening it’s not going to help anyone. Not saying don’t have fun, but just be careful because it’s looking like you’re all getting a fair amount of leeway already

I just want the server to lib, so I'm always going to see Perm Banning regs as server-self-harm.

Also oi me troll? 6/13 people who've posted in this thread have broken the rules for "lols" and not faced a warn, nobody snitched or cried or lost their mind about it, just keep that same energy for everyone, when Staff gets selective thats when I get discord-cult vibes.
Is it too much to ask for a lil reform in the rules where Perm Ban isn't the result?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(06-04-2023, 09:30 AM)Jawa Wrote:

I just want the server to lib, so I'm always going to see Perm Banning regs as server-self-harm.

Also oi me troll? 6/13 people who've posted in this thread have broken the rules for "lols" and not faced a warn, nobody snitched or cried or lost their mind about it, just keep that same energy for everyone, when Staff gets selective thats when I get discord-cult vibes.
Is it too much to ask for a lil reform in the rules where Perm Ban isn't the result?
I understand where you’re coming from, staff does overstep with things too. But staying on the warm thresholds and getting banned and unbanned again (or not waiting a little bit if temp banned) isn’t going to change rules either. You guys do you, but this isn’t my first time seeing things like this deteriorate.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-04-2023, 08:55 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: snip

If you're going to make a claim like that, it's always good to have evidence and send it through the proper channels. (an admin) Even so, it's completely irrelevant to this thread. 

It's not too much to ask for reform in the rules, but you're not asking for it because the rules and punishments are unfair, you're asking for it because you want people you like to be exempt from them.

Keep in mind, this is someone who's been warned countless times to knock it off both verbally and through the warn system, finally got a ban, and decided to evade it. There's nothing wrong with how this was handled by the staff besides maybe being TOO lenient. You can't blame them though, when every unban thread ends up like this one, y'know?
(06-04-2023, 08:55 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: ~snippers~

Jawa, you're a great regular and ILY but I'm going to call you out on your bullshit especially with that last bit. Bringing up 'cult vibes' is a bit ironic as that's the feeling I'm getting out some of the replies in this thread. I legitimately don't know what else we could've done for chiP as he was given so many chances. Do you know how easy it to not queue something obnoxiously loud?

I've been in several TTT communities over the years and I can safely say one of the top server killers is the same 12 regulars playing 6+ hours a day acting like they're invulnerable to any staff action and then proceeding to have a fit over anything done to them or any of their friends. It's difficult for the staff to take any action against the 'group' without backlash, and at a certain point it's just not fun for staff to play anymore. 

I have seen guests join the server and immediately leave when an earr*pe queue is played and I don't blame them. This might be shocking - but it's not a fun experience to have your headset blow your ears out, and I can't believe it's come to a point where I actually have to explain why it's unacceptable. 

To respond to the 'most people in this thread break rules for the lols' - yes - and we all do it in acceptable limits as to not disrupt gameplay for people trying to play actual TTT. As an example, when we have prop fights, we only do it with players that are obviously consenting to it. New players that have queues enabled by default (I think, unless it's changed) are not expecting to join a TTT server to have their ears wrecked by a 1000% volume thug shaker remix.

If TTT is getting so boring for you guys that play 8 hours a day that you have to minge constantly to have fun, it's probably time to take a break, play a new game, touch grass, hit the gym etc.

All of that aside, I love playing with chiP, he's a fun dude, I just don't think he should be able to queue ever again lmao.
(06-04-2023, 12:32 PM)murl Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 08:55 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: ~snippers~

Jawa, you're a great regular and ILY but I'm going to call you out on your bullshit especially with that last bit. Bringing up 'cult vibes' is a bit ironic as that's the feeling I'm getting out some of the replies in this thread. I legitimately don't know what else we could've done for chiP as he was given so many chances. Do you know how easy it to not queue something obnoxiously loud? ............

I like most of your points but just to defend myself/jawa from potential vague-posting comments about hours played (yes we all play too much, been an escape for me the last couple weeks)

EDIT: not shitting on your vague-posting either, you don't really need to name and shame to get your point across

Show Content
@Dildo Shwaggins @Laced Xanax and @murl 
How dare you use facts and logic against me, let's just agree to disagree, now unban chip and I'll go away quietly. 

P.S. Theoretically speaking, if somebody told Chip to use an alt and then theoretically told him that they only ban the alt and it doesn't effect your main account, would that change anything?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
What about considering maybe donor probation?
How about no donor privileges for like a month
and extend my ban from 3days to a week?

If I fuck up my donor probation I lose my donor, giving me a reason not to do dumb shit.

Lemme know what you think.
[Image: F8oc055.jpg]

Being a regular is not a pass to break the rules
If you don't want a permaban, simply don't evade a 3 day ban
[Image: gBkzZod.png]