Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The temptation was killing me
Offender's Name & Steam ID: asorrentinoid STEAM_0:0:478515753

Potential Witnesses: Kickstone, Harmless Potato, Blu, MaeLilith, AceWing

Reason to Ban: Ghosting and Doxxing (I don't have proof of him Doxxing, however I have proof of him ghosting)

Proof: When I first gagged them, it was a map gag. | USUALSUSPECK then ungagged the map ungag so he could..."speak". Assorrentinoid Ghosting

Other: I didn't get the doxxing part recorded, however I did get asorrentinoid ghosting someone's position away. He's done this multiple times, got muted and gagged multiple times and has been warned multiple times over and over. His friend USUALSUSPECK even used commands while staff was on to try to get him to speak to say he was sorry over chat. Overall, an entire mess just occurred today (6/5/2023). I cannot speak on the doxxing behalf, but I know multiple witnesses were there.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
+1 For sure for sure. get this scrub out

I was there when the doxxing happened. I wish I had OBS up at the time but i was not expecting it to get so crazy so fast. 

to clarify the doxxing appeared to be in a form of an adress leak in VC against MaeLilith. I cannot confirm if it was legit. But people shouldnt be  calling out other people and saying adresses to begin with.
what do you mean when you say he doxxed someone? what kind of information did he share?

nvm thankes acewing
I will be looking to address this wen I get home, but I just wanted to mention in the mean time if you ever get recording/screen shot of someone doxing to just mention that you have to evidence & to reach out to you on discord for it.  I don't think I would need to explain why putting evidence of Doxxing in a public space is counter intuitive.

I believe someone has video of this happening & will find out wen I get off work.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(06-05-2023, 11:21 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: I will be looking to address this wen I get home, but I just wanted to mention in the mean time if you ever get recording/screen shot of someone doxing to just mention that you have to evidence & to reach out to you on discord for it.  I don't think I would need to explain why putting evidence of Doxxing in a public space is counter intuitive.

I believe someone has video of this happening & will find out wen I get off work.
The one who you should probably contact is MaeLilith.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Try as I did I could not find a clip of the Doxing from anyone, as for the ghosting he did it quite a bit in voice chat & he will be given a day Ban for that.

If anyone get's a clip of this user or any user Doxing in the future contact me or another Mod/Admin. Doxing real of fake is always a permanent Ban

Gregster STEAM_0:0:234943431 This user was being a bit of a problem earlier today, after watching them in this BR video I will be placing a 3 day Ban for harassment.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]