Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to put on my other dancing shoes
Ingame Name: §2ClassworkVRC | ClassworkVRC | Classwork (I'll change it back to Classwork soon)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48134256

Time Played: 165 Hours

When First Joined: Jan 11, 2022 4:15 PM. | However, didn't started playing more until around April of 2023.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): So far, open all day around PST timezone. I do have work starting up, so it may changed. Not available during Sundays for majority of the day and evenings.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: Overall, rulebreakers and those that think they can get away from the rules and think rules don't apply to them. Racism and harassments are a big no on my book; this also includes ghosters and hackers. I want to bring peace to the server and overall maintain balance within the community.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to provide help because it seems like almost every day, there is a rulebreaker, from A to Z you can name it. It seems like every day there is something going on in the server. I know not all of the staff is available, so I want to provide help and help the staff family grow.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Never

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes | OBS for recording and ShareX for screenshotting.

How did you find us?: Found using the GMOD Server browser. Then I found ya'll again after a year, so I came back!

Other: I currently staff for other communities on a game called VRChat. The positions I currently in for those (won't disclose the names of the communities because I kind of want to keep that part separate. I will disclose in DMs, but not publicly) are:
Head Entertainer (I handle with promotions and running events, and checking in with other dancers/entertainers mental, physical and emotional health)
Dance Coordinator (Basically, help lead and direct an event for another community. I run a show in a sense)
Co Owner (I'm currently a co-owner for a growing community and head of the DJ department,
I've dealt with trolls, trouble makers, rulebreakers, and also caught some people in discord(s) advertising links and also the spam bots, and etc.

I founded a community/party community called DanceDanceVR (DDVR). Founded in 2018, I've ran a party community, and had a history dealing with trolls, underaged people trying to get in, and also delegating tasks to certain staff members and putting them in charge of certain departments to run.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Hey Classwork!

I'm so happy to see you apply! I see you as a perfect fit in the Prop Hunt staff team. You are well known amongst the regulars, respected, never have gotten in trouble, pings staff in the Discord, records and posts ban request, etc etc. You know the rules well, and with your ban requests, you know how to properly gather evidence. 

This is a no brainer. a BIG +1

Good luck!  :)
???????? ??????
+1 

As potato said, This is a no brainer. Classwork carries himself incredibly well. Knows the rules well, gathers up the evidence and calls out those bozo's. I think he'd be great. 

He also gave me a jetpack.... so i love him for that
Gonna be honest, you really popped up out of nowhere around April this year but after playing with you a ton lately I can say pretty confidently that it you could do some real good work as Trusted. You always try to help out a lot more then most donors (including myself) do, plus you are good at pinging staff when shit hits the fan. Easy +1 mate, hope to see you get staff and even if you don't now I'm sure you defnintely will sooner or later. Good luck!
give them trusted
[Image: image.png]
A huge big fat +1, Classwork knows the rules and how to use donor commands properly, Pings staff often and shares surprisingly important info, Well known in the community and respectful, Never got in trouble, And he actually cares about the servers health, His ban requests are amazing and well written, Making Classwork trusted is a NO BRAINER, Goodluck Classwork...

I made him apply all credits to me hehehe
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
(06-05-2023, 10:27 PM)Blu Wrote: A huge big fat +1, Classwork knows the rules and how to use donor commands properly, Pings staff often and shares surprisingly important info, Well known in the community and respectful, Never got in trouble, And he actually cares about the servers health, His ban requests are amazing and well written, Making Classwork trusted is a NO BRAINER, Goodluck Classwork...

I made him apply all credits to me hehehe
Well...Potato, Bird, and you kept telling me over and over xD
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
• Knows the rules.

• Has ban requests.

• Have had them reach out to me for assistance.

• Is a nice person.

• Active on gmod/discord/forums.

This is a pretty simple one, let them have a go at begin Trusted.
+1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
+ 1 from me :) Classwork is on regularly and always follows the rules and deals with the trolls etc if necessary. I think they would make a great trusted c:
[Image: fERop8v.png]
HEY SPIV!

+1 FROM ME : ) Lovely person. Doesn't get the same harass I do.
[Image: giphy.gif]