Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tryna get unbanned
banned bye- supermilkchan
banned for harassment.
says i got banned for harassment but i was playing for so long then i got off to get back on to being banned why didn't i get banned while playing? and people can be racist asf and be pedos but i get banned that's wild fr says alot about the community. yall finna ban me for 3 months tho is wild. but i have learned my lesson idk what i even said but wont happen again ill be hella nice cuz i love playing on this server its the best prop hunt on gmod. wont happen again tho.

Heart

EDIT by chelllman: I removed the wall of text resulting from the failed image embed.
Please use the correct format found here

I explained it a bit in the discord, but I’ll go through it again here for your unban request. You were banned by @Super Milk Chan on June 6th and your ban expires on June 9th. You had some confusion of why you have a 3 month ban. Bans are displayed as DD/MM/YYYY. 

Also, when attaching photos, click the photo icon and paste the url, I like to use a personal Discord server that I’m only in. 

Attaching photos to a forums post
[Image: IMG_8583.jpg]
???????? ??????
Not gonna lie you were being very trolly and annoying yesterday.  If its a 3 day ban I say serve it and don't be fucking around
[Image: unknown.png]
Im gonna try and keep this as objective as possible.

1.) Dinks does not stand for Racism or pedophilia of any kind 

Do things slip through the cracks due to staff being offline. Yes. Staff cannot be on 24/7. And so sometimes. The server can take a hit occasionally. 

The holes in circumstantial situations does not constitute the permission of such aggregious actions. But rather reinforces the need for idnviduals both staff and community alike to work together to keep this server healthy. 

As a member you are well within your right to submit ban request. These request are reviewed, and action is taken when a decision is made. You can view our ban archive to if you need any other evidence of how motivated this server is to that. 

2.) “I have learned my lesson” 
I would ask if you know or have an idea what you might have said and why a mod might ban you for that. Harrasment is not a light thing, and nobody is banned without forewarning. So again I ask. Do you understand why that was bad? 

I must point out Your actions that followed your ban in an attempt to rectify the issue was not the best either. Your responses did not show a level of respect I'd see from someone who deserved to be unbanned especially when against others members of the community  

Simply put. Learn from your mistakes, and be better. We're here to have fun. Not harass. 
Hay Gregster, I am the one who banned you. As for why you got banned after you were done playing I will give you the short version then the long one, in short people record things to report users.

As for mor of an explanation on what happened, I banned you for your behaviour in a video that funny enough wasn't even about you, you just happened to get caught in the cross fire, you're behaviour both just yesterday wen I was playing with you combined with the behaviour in the ban requests video is what lead to my discussion to ban you. You're behaviour consistent of lashing out at people randomly unprovoked for simply talking in the voice chat to one another & constantly telling others to shut up, on top of that my experience with you was that even after you got told off by myself in text chat & our admin @chelllman in voice you still continue just 5 minutes later with the crappy behaviour.

It is a combination of three's things that lead me to make the decision to place a 3 day ban on you & yes it is just a 3 day ban not months, you're not the 1st person to make the mistake thinking it's months I hate the date system the server uses as well.

A 3 day ban is the minimum ban length for harassment & I wouldn't had even given it to you if it wasn't for you continuing even after warrings from 2 staff members last night as I tend to let things slide a bit it is just a game of Gmod after all, however I decided it was necessary to get you're attention & I am glad it actually worked. 

What I would like you to understand is that both a lot of young people & calm chill people in the Dink community especially on the Prop Hunt side of things & I don't know if it's you're idea of humour or banter & it seams to me like one of those 2 rather then something malicious to me, don't get me wrong. This simply isn't the place for that kind of stuff, I know you made more than a few people feel uncomfortable, so please wen you are next on the server just realises that imyou are interacting with yong people & adults who just got done working 100+ hours that week dealing with shity co-workers shity customers & sometimes even shity families & every last one that comes to this server on a regular basis do so to get away from all that & chill with their friends, then they have you lashing out for some god forsaken reson randomly.

Anyway that's all there really is to say on the matter the harassment is at what I would say is at a rather minor level, it always builds up into something more serious then what it currently is witch is why I wanted to shut this down early rather then let it continue on into something bigger & more complicated to handle.

I will just link the video from the ban requests for now to show you a bit of the behaviour I am referring to simply because I am heading out the door for work witch I won't be back from for another 13 hours & I don't want to keep you waiting on some kind of a response especially since the ban will almost be over by the time I get back.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18438

The rest of the video everdence I have is honestly just more of the same stuff, again out the door see you all after work.

If it was the weekend I would support a unban since again like I said it wasn't extreme in any way, but it's a week day go study or go to work & or look for work. -1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
If you got a 3 day ban there is really no point in asking to be unbanned because by the time a decision is made the ban will most likely be up by that point.
can an admin/mod please close this? the ban has since expired, and thus this request cannot be fulfilled
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Locked and moved. Admins can leave a response if they wish c: