unban
Ingame Name: todoroki

SteamID: 76561199053142450

Who Banned You: norm

Reason For Ban: text hat

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: link to website as hat

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: been doing a lot of growing, just gonna make this short and sweet. i understand what i did and apologies for being stubborn. i can promise you wont see me on another ban/unban request, i will follow the rules and if i am told to do anything i wont need to be asked a 2nd time. i hope you give me another chance. have a good day !

Cool
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:546438361

This is the ban request that resulted in your perma.

Quick note, this ban happened in January. This was your second ban for having the NSFW link displayed, the first one being two days prior to this one. You also have a ban for punishment evasion that occurred a little over a week before that.

Currently, Murder does not have an admin. However as the current mods, @Lost_Leviathan and I will come together and make a final decision on this unban after all feedback has been presented. 

Have a good day!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
At least he apologized this time +1

It’s been pretty long time anyway , I don’t have any issues with unbanning him.
(06-08-2023, 07:59 AM)August Wrote: Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:546438361

This is the ban request that resulted in your perma.

Quick note, this ban happened in January. This was your second ban for having the NSFW link displayed, the first one being two days prior to this one. You also have a ban for punishment evasion that occurred a little over a week before that.

Currently, Murder does not have an admin. However as the current mods, @Lost_Leviathan and I will come together and make a final decision on this unban after all feedback has been presented. 

Have a good 

sooooo. may i be unbanned?
Show Content

Please be patient, Murder lacks an admin at this time so decisions will take a long time.

As for what I think. I hate it wen ppl post NSFW links, having it as a hat is no different so if you do anything else remotely like that again you can bet I will gun for a community ban. I don't ever give this out for stuff like this, but +1 for unban, don't disappoint me.

Edit used the wrong turm.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Sorry for the late response, it's been a busy IRL week for me personally.
@Lost_Leviathan and I have agreed to ACCEPT your unban request. Please make sure you either remove or update your text hat to something appropriate as soon as you rejoin. Thanks!

Welcome back to the server!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Since there is no murder admin, I will now close this and take the opportunity to call august old.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]