Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wat da tuna??
just in case it's not clear, this is an admin application c:

Steam/Forum Name: Laced Xanax, also known as super sucker 9

Discord Username: @lacedxanax

When did you first join the Web Staff Team?: January of this year

What do you plan to do as a Web Admin?: Being a Web Admin would give me access to tools that I can use not only to more effectively moderate (e.g. being able to see and compare IPs to better catch alts being used, adding/removing ranks from people) but also to help improve the forums (e.g. plugin access, fixing html issues as I see them or people report them). I also have enough experience as a Web Mod that I would feel very comfortable training someone who is new to the team. 

How can you help the community beyond Forums as an Admin?: This is a tough one, but I can give input on decisions and changes that could affect the entire community (community bans, etc.), assist other admins with tasks that require more hands (for instance, helping to test and implement new relay features), and help plan/coordinate events involving the community as a whole (maybe a forum/discord scavenger hunt sometime soon like reina's egg hunt?).

What made you decide to apply?: I've wanted to help out the community as best I can ever since I joined in 2018, but I haven't always expressed that in the best of ways. I believe I have proven that I've grown as a person and I am far past my days of being a drama-starting shithead simply because I didn't like something, and this is my chance to take on bigger responsibilities now that I'm out of that phase. (basically, this redemption arc goin crazy)

Anything else you would like to add?: I realize that I probably haven't addressed all the concerns that the community may have, so any feedback or questions are welcomed with open arms. I won't be moderating this thread for obvious reasons, but I'll still do my absolute best to make sure this thread remains a place where anyone can feel comfortable voicing their opinion c:
yeah this guy is pretty good +1
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
crunge -1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
gay +1
hes pretty cool i think, idk about the past drama but from what i've seen he hasn't done anything bad (except slur in dms!)
[Image: image.png]
Inactive so not gonna vote but do we need another admin?
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(06-12-2023, 10:37 PM)Wrom Wrote: Inactive so not gonna vote but do we need another admin?
Good question! I believe it would be good to have another web admin so Gabe can have some assistance managing the front end of the forums, e.g. leading the moderation side of things and being able to change or fix things when he's unavailable. (him and I have nearly polar opposite schedules so it works out quite well)
I know there was some trust problems wen you became Web Moderator, but honestly I have been quite comfortable with you around, and if there is anyone who would understand how to handle what @Gabe handles it would be you.

+1 from the Milk man.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
+1000 bro is a cyber terrorist !!!
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
deletes my funny posts which is not cool dude
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 if he gets this that opens the door for me to be web mod
[Image: b_560x95.png]