Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin role 3: return of slicnatcher20
resignation #3 draft: :

dear. t.tt. comuntiy
i hereby give all my inheritance to @yeat as my 2nd in line retard. he will inheirit $12 and a special colro on discord with badge! i also give cutie @ryan my admin psotion and $3k as my 1st in line cutie patootie. last but not leats, @bryanbrr inehrits all my belongines and hottie man of 2024 + fres kiss as true cutie patootie. thank you! ttt green 2- 23 | discord shiter 2=24

i dont use my role as helper or mod much anymore + my burnout from this community has resolved in my time away from ttt/dinks to realign my importance to irl stuff so i figured its time to move on and focus on the two important things in my life rn. gym and school. gym to better my mental health and school to better my life. thank you for everyone ive met, too many to @ so all my close blud brothers/sisters fr, ttt staff, dinks staff, and smart ttt/discord people.

give me donor+..........................................

gucktinekr34

@Wrom i hate u, luv u handsome

@QuantumEdge this guy.....

@Damien shut the hell up lil pup

@yeat i hate u too <3

@dong i love u man, one of my inspirations irl

@Laced Xanax !!!

@coco?? coco gang fr

@Gabe GABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, is so handsome

@Jammin so cute and erotic voice….

if you want a @ lmk, i'll probably forget like 10k other people
smell cokcer
one of the resignations of all time...

Love you bud, thank you for your time with the community. You were really one of the best staff members of all time in both Discord and TTT.
slater RESIGNED!!!!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I love you slater
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Give him donor+ or he will retire
homie's bequeathing all over the place with these inheritances...

Was glad to have you around brother. It's a shame I haven't been more active to enjoy you in your prime. Take it easy and goodluck in life, hope to see you around.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]you rn
:c
???????? ??????
what the flip ?
[Image: image.png]