Jawa Tmod App +1
not-a-staff-app

This be a "Remove A Warn" request.

I got a Perm 10 Point Warn off TTT for "Pedophilic Comment" and its about time something happens with it if you please, For Context;
1. The comment was "how long you were playing with this kid damien" and it was in response to a AwesomeLilBuddy saying he recognizes Damien from another server. 
2. The build up was everyone on the server ripping on Damien for being a kid, so an actual child joining the server and singling out Damien was lol.
3. Nazu was the one who gave the warn, and I believe he acted rashly and/or I think (since I was Guest at the time) he assumed I was a random Whitename Troll.
4. A couple months back I asked Nazu if he could remove it, he said he doesn't remember giving that warn, but since it involved Damien I needed his permission, so I asked Damien and he said "sure but its up to Nazu", so I wen't back to Nazu and he said it was up to Bryan, so I sort of gave up.
5. Having this Warn (that to this day I think was wrong for me to get) has led do early bannings and shit, so getting rid of it lets me breathe incase I make a innocent-humble-mistake. 
6. I am good boy.

+1

EDIT: Also, I couldn't find a Remove Warn-Request format so I just winged it, don't be mad if there is one and I didn't use it because I couldn't find it, cheers'en.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Honestly not sure if I get a say here but that could happen to anyone and that statement isn't even pedophiliac in nature it honestly just sounds like a innocent question, it also could look really bad taken out of context which nash probably only heard or saw that question and thought it was out of line.

Anyways Huge +1 for warn removal
iirc you asked him how long he'd been "playing with kids" which has a very different tone to it than "how long have you been playing with this kid"

i could be wrong tho, that's just what i remember hearing when this was last brought up
Screenshot of the message relevant to this warn.

(06-12-2023, 11:15 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: iirc you asked him how long he'd been "playing with kids" which has a very different tone to it than "how long have you been playing with this kid"

i could be wrong tho, that's just what i remember hearing when this was last brought up

Shown through Chibills post yeah it was kids, which might have been because another kid was there, but I still stand on my defense that it was still a "lol u a child" message.
(It's pretty much "n0 dud serisuly!! trus me!!" comment but if I was gonna make a PH joke it wouldn't be aimed at someone whose considered a child)

Also it feels more like, without context or build up its sus but with it its innocent, I.e. if I said "he hangs with him in his sandbox" someone could arguably say "thats sus" and warn, but if I'm coming from the perspective oh "yo ass a child and you still in Rugrats" its innocent. I still feel like there should have been more dialogue and not an instant mute/warn/ban when there was a whole ass section going on about "he a child". If someone had said "ayo?" in PMs it would have been cleared up and shown it wasn't from a dodgy place, but that's why I think me being a Guest at the time gave the impression of "oh it's a weird troll". When clearly I am a innocent and well behaved member of the server  Angel
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
This is obviously a joke. It should have been warned as such. Had the correct warn been issued, it would have expired by now. There is no reason Jawa should have 10 points for the rest of the time he plays, regardless of how autistic he is.
Yea I don't agree with the 10 point warn at all. A simple verbal warning to Jawa to stop would of suffice.
I would say stop being dumb jawa but that ain’t happinin. obviously it was not a good look but not mean’t as a serious statement, more of a joke that didn’t land. 
+1, love you br’ish
I'm for the warning either being changed to an 8 pointer or being removed entirely. As tasteless as it is, it's been long enough and it wasn't really a comment as much as it was a bad joke.
If someone wants to log it as a 0 points warn just for record keeping, I think that would solve the issue.