Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello all! I'll just come straight out and say I'm not the greatest with self introductions so Ima just list the things I like.

My favorite movie is perennially undecided but I did watch the super Mario brother's movie it was a pretty solid 8/10
My favorite show is charmed, quite the great show in my opinion 10/10 but that's because of my rose tinted glass's.
My favorite color would be black with some other cool color mixed into it.
My favorite novel would have to be hands down overgeard it's quite the 20/10 novel, its very slow with its start up though.
My favorite anime currently is one piece, man do I love Luffy and his crew especially Zoro.
My favorite food item would be a tie between king crab legs and steak probably a burger too. Steak burger?
My favorite genre of music currently is a clash between metal, trap, dubstep, and some modern music, infected mushroom has quite the bop's as well.
I don't have a favorite manga, mangaka, manhwa, or a manhua so far.

Now on to the games I like, obviously Gmod specifcally the TTT sub game mode, as well as any other games my friends feel like playing.

I've honestly been on the server as far back as I can remember which is to say around 2017 or 2016 not sure when I first joined because game tracker has reset for the TTT server quite a bit. I'm also quite sad a lot of staff have changed and left as well as a lot of regulars leaving. I wish I could've still played some TTT with them.

I'll also not lie I quite love targeting staff quite a bit, but it's not the reasons you are thinking, I feel staff are quite the cool guys and gals so if it feels like I'm targeting you I'm sorry I just like you enough to show you respect in my own very toxic way. If I'm being an asshole please say so and I wont dare do it again. Because I honestly do some weird and really dumb stuff subconsciously.

Fyi I really hate No registration shot's [shitbox's], they need to burn in hell.
Oh man I'm gonna queue some fire infected mushroom now
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean