Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite games that are underrated?
I should be in bed…
Everybody has that game that just simply does not have enough traction! What’s yours?

I just finished the HD-2D JRPG Octopath traveler 2. If anyone’s a fan of old school RPGs like final fantasy or chrono trigger I definitely recommend giving it a look. Does not get enough credit
Borderlands: The PreSequel. Literally gets hate for no reason, the story is pretty good and the oxegyn system is neat.
(06-15-2023, 12:42 AM)Damien Wrote: Borderlands: The PreSequel. Literally gets hate for no reason, the story is pretty good and the oxegyn system is neat.
I really enjoyed that game! I loved borderlands. I just haven’t played the newest one (tiny Tina’s) though I’ve been really tempted to get it on several occasions. Just never comitted
I don't know it's considered underrated since I don't hear it often nowadays but I love the Danganronpa game series and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. Both have great stories and characters that are written well.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
BeamNG Drive with a steering wheel. Honestly the most realistic car game with tons of mod support. Play Beam as much as I do Gmod lol
???????? ??????
Sim City 4. Game was ahead of its time
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, killer7, Ruiner, Prototype 1 & 2, Postal 1, Overlord series, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012), Ninja Gaiden series, Cry of Fear, and Jet Set Radio.
(06-15-2023, 07:19 AM)Jammin Wrote: Sim City 4. Game was ahead of its time
Every time I hear sim city I just think city skyline 

(06-15-2023, 06:33 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: BeamNG Drive with a steering wheel. Honestly the most realistic car game with tons of mod support. Play Beam as much as I do Gmod lol
I’ve ALWAYS wanted a driving rig. They make racing games look sooo much better. One day I plan to get one
(06-15-2023, 12:42 AM)Damien Wrote: Borderlands: The PreSequel. Literally gets hate for no reason, the story is pretty good and the oxegyn system is neat.
fucking based. pre sequel was incredible.

The Metro Series (Metro 2033, Last Light, and Exodus) are all incredible games that are pretty underrated.
[Image: image.png]
(06-15-2023, 11:28 AM)Carson Wrote:
fucking based. pre sequel was incredible.

The Metro Series (Metro 2033, Last Light, and Exodus) are all incredible games that are pretty underrated.
Those games look gorgeous. I own one of them (I think exodus) but I’ve just never played it