Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your favorite games that are underrated?
Hardspace: Shipbreaker. Just a game about chopping up spaceships for money. I don't know why but it's mega satisfying to play... Until you fuck up and everything starts exploding.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(06-15-2023, 08:28 AM)slater Wrote:  Jet Set Radio.
You sir have named one my favorite games of all time
Need for Speed SHIFT 2 - Worms Armageddon 2 - Hot dogs Horshoes and Hand grenades (H3VR) - Same as @Harmless_Potato BeamNG with a steering wheel can be mega fun
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
(06-15-2023, 12:42 AM)Damien Wrote: Borderlands: The PreSequel. Literally gets hate for no reason, the story is pretty good and the oxegyn system is neat.
oxegyn
It’s dead now but it was a fun Clue-style game called the Ship. Similar to TTT in a way with the “mafia” style but it was a blast when there were servers for it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I kinda like this pretty obscure game. it’s called Gareth‘s Moderator
(06-15-2023, 08:28 AM)slater Wrote: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, killer7, Ruiner, Prototype 1 & 2, Postal 1, Overlord series, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012), Ninja Gaiden series, Cry of Fear, and Jet Set Radio.

Ninja Gaiden is fucking top tier stuff.

I couldn't pick any game in particular as there are so many, but the Castlevania series has been dead since 2008, and lord of shadows spinoff series has been dead since 2012/13.
Darkwood on steam is one of the best horror games I have ever played.
(06-15-2023, 08:28 AM)slater Wrote: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, killer7, Ruiner, Prototype 1 & 2, Postal 1, Overlord series, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012), Ninja Gaiden series, Cry of Fear, and Jet Set Radio.
Giga chad Jet Set Radio enjoyer. Have you heard of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk?
(06-17-2023, 05:27 PM)Sulfolobus solfataricus Wrote:
(06-15-2023, 08:28 AM)slater Wrote: -snip-
Giga chad Jet Set Radio enjoyer. Have you heard of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk?
I have not heard of it!