unban Chad Warden
Ingame Name: Chad Warden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59491439

Who Banned You: Raider Hanks

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been almost a year and I've been a good boy.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: This is my favorite TTT server and I miss it.
+1 this rq is kinda low effort but provided it’s a simple RDM ban a year is long enough
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 a year is long enough, but expand on your unban request
I don't play TTT, but it's been over a year since your ban (April 7th 2022) for mass RDM. I won't vote since I don't play really, but I support an unban under a condition if you mass RDM again that you'll be perma-banned again and won't be able to appeal for a set time period if at all. 

Good luck on the unban.
???????? ??????
ninja edit:

eh +1

come on back. dont bring the mass rdm back with you.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
It's been a year. Whatever, give him another chance. +1 for unban.
(06-18-2023, 11:42 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: It's been a year. Whatever, give him another chance. +1 for unban.
new fone ho dis?

Also +1, mass rdm is the most forgivable of crimes for perm ban in my mind, and a year is long enough.
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1. Mass RDM and it's already been a year.
+1, I don't really see any reason to -1 since it's been a year long and he did say it was mass rdm so it doesn't really need much context to explain
Fuck it. People mass all the time and prop kill over and over. Funny memes and all that. Plus, it's not like TTT could get worse from unbanning someone after a year
[Image: b_560x95.png]