Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norbert Donor Abuse
Offender's Name: Norbert Gunglecock

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:107380349

What Server(s): TTT server

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: They used !gag * and then ungagged everybody. I issued a donor abuse warn and they did it again shortly after.

When They Did It: 5:00 PM MST Time.

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):    https://streamable.com/5dxe2u (First time)        https://streamable.com/fhhbma (Second time)

Other: Pretty sure "bryanbrr" gagged him and he ungagged himself shortly before this happened. I was alive at the time so I don't exactly know what happened. 
I was there and can confirm he was doing this on ski resort map
Also kicked a player
[Image: NmbIOXx.png][Image: OTjgXXY.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
[Image: jjoOx46.png][Image: fw1KH0w.png]
(06-18-2023, 10:06 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: [Image: jjoOx46.png][Image: fw1KH0w.png]
NORBERT WILDIN!!!! If he keeps it up, you can put a temp ban on him until removal of rank. If this isn’t donor abuse idk what is
User has been banned for a week for continued donor abuse
(06-18-2023, 08:28 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Also kicked a player
[Image: NmbIOXx.png][Image: OTjgXXY.png]

Was going to reply to this and state that he had kicked me, so thanks for doing it for me lol

Also, yeah this guy was pretty much inciting RDMing and more bad behavior on the server prior to any staff logging on. Pretty sure he said something about telling people slurs were okay, but I only heard the tail-end of it.
Bump
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
sorry guys lil bro found moms credit card...
+1 ban&demote
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
bump