Poll: Options
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buff the M24
80.00%
4 80.00%
Balance out the other snipers
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff the M24
The M24 is a loud and nasty gun to use for long range fights and packs quite a punch but why is there a huge drawback to use the m24? Lets compare the m24 to its siblings. 

Rifle : pretty basic sniper rifle really ineffective for body shots unless a opponent is injured. Good in all aspects of combat.

Silenced: For those with a more quick and easy style. You miss no big deal same with the rifle in aspects

M24: a loud pain machine but that loudness is a good thing its so loud it not that easy to locate the sniper but its not a good idea to use in short and medium combat but why.

The m24 zooms way to much for you to do a quickscope "why not noscope" not a option why is such a cool gun have so many drawbacks to the point its not worth hunting for to unbox.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
The bloody thing already does 80+ damage on a body shot, its a big ass gun, it should have a long scope or this thing is literally OP as hell. For the damage output the thing SHOULD have drawbacks or it aint balanced. The M24 Chaffee is a situational weapon, I dont mind how the thing works currently.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
All the rifles are fine, buffing the other rifles will be too much, they shouldn't be able to easily two shot body shot, which i am pretty sure the M24 can do, although i do not have any exact damage figures. None of the rifles really need touching as i feel they are balanced, M24's high zoom and low un scope accuracy offsets the higher non head shot damage.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
But here is the thing I'm not saying buff the others re balancing them because unless you turn up your sensitivity to the highest just to use the m24 effectively is a waste of time. Why not just reset it. @King Tiger Ace Fasda22 A sniper is supposed to fucking hurt like hell its literally why it's called a sniper. if the m24 was adjusted a bit more properly then this post would of never been made. It's not worth using the M24 with such a punishing drawback to where it's not really that fun to use.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Howabout you buff Deez Nutz because i suck at this game. The only other gun in the server that does 80 damage body shot is the Shotgun, and that can be possibly be done at sniper range if all 8 pellets hit. Really the M24 is pretty balanced, not much can be done without making it too similiar to the other rifles or just simply better
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Don't forget to mention the AWP. I understand it can only be purchased by traitors but considering it does ~300 damage per shot and has a medium distance zoom, it seems silly to me that the m24 has such a long zoom.
Life is finite.
Let's buff shotguns to 125 damage while we're at it.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
The reason the guns like the, Bulls$hite, M24, and vector, are so good is because they are extremely hard to get. If we buff other rifles then: People wouldn't try to get the M24, or at least the value of the gun would go down fast.
former admin2