Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Hello
Hello, my name is Lambo. I've been a bit on and off on your TTT server. After searching through several TTT servers, I found yours to be the most interesting. Filled with so many features, it's quite unique from what other servers have to offer. (Speaking from my experience of nearly 3000 hours on Gmod, I have no life (´à¼Žàº¶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡) Anyways, seems I'll stick around for a bit and see what happens. Also I'll jump around prophunt and deathrun at some point, since I also love those game modes too.

P. S. I like Penis

That is all.
Did you find it the most interesting cause I was on it? Anyways hello
[Image: original.gif]
Welcome to the forums! Glad you enjoy the server and hope to see you around some more.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome to the forums! Haven't seen you in the server yet, but hopefully you'll stick around so I can rdm you :)
(06-01-2017, 03:35 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Haven't seen you in the server yet, but hopefully you'll stick around so I can rdm you :)

Hmph like you can do any damage. Anyway Lambo welcome to the forums/server enjoy your stay
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(06-02-2017, 09:07 AM)Lin Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 03:35 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Haven't seen you in the server yet, but hopefully you'll stick around so I can rdm you :)

Hmph like you can do any damage. Anyway Lambo welcome to the forums/server enjoy your stay

I'll headshot him from across the map with a shotgun :)
Welcome to the community Lambo, though for you interest in DR, it'd be best ot hit up the community Discord since currently DR is dead to get people on
If that P.S. statement you said is true, I think @Scoovie would like to great you. Welcome to the server.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Welcome. Just don't steal any of @Scoovie's dick pics and you should be fine!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(06-02-2017, 06:05 PM)Player ID Error Wrote: Welcome. Just don't steal any of @Scoovie's dick pics and you should be fine!

Oh shit, too late ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)