Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban BandaInBants
Ingame Name: PandaInPants

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121022554
Discord Tag: PandaInPants

Time Played: 203 according to gametracker

When First Joined: Jan 05

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): most nights from like 10pm cst-2 am cst. sometimes afternoons

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I want to continue to help the community and being trusted helps quite a bit, but Tmod has better commands to abuse.

Why you want to help the community: I like playing with the people who play on this server and there are still a lot of random people who try really hard to ruin people's time. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18146

How did you find us?:  got high one night and clicked on a server with people.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ye

Other: btw lack of ban requests is 97% @slater taking care of it the moment I mention someone bannable, and then 3% other people who make the ban request or get on before I can make one.
-1 really bad at league.

+2 to balance it out since he's good staff
PANDA PANT +1

You've been very helpful in providing evidence for people who need to be banned/people to keep an eye on in our watchlist. I think with you being promoted you would be able to do more and give temporary bans to people who need it for mods to handle it when they are able to later on in the day.
Not voting due to that fact I rarely play TTT. I don't have a lot of server interacting with you, but I have on Discord. I haven't had any negative interactions with you. I have also not heard anything really negative towards you either. I would suggest further detail in regards to some of your application answers though. 

Below are just my minor tid-bits I would add if I were you to really elaborate on why you really want the promotion.
Quote:What can you do to help the community: I want to continue to help the community and being trusted helps quite a bit, but Tmod has better commands to abuse.
This one isn't really an in-depth question, but what exactly would you do as Tmod differently?

Quote:Why you want to help the community: I like playing with the people who play on this server and there are still a lot of random people who try really hard to ruin people's time. 
This answer is sort of broad in my opinion. What truly makes you passionate in applying for Tmod? 

I would just expand on those two things to present a more ambitious application. I know you want it, but make it show!

Good luck on the promotion!  :)
???????? ??????
(06-25-2023, 11:59 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote:
Quote:What can you do to help the community: I want to continue to help the community and being trusted helps quite a bit, but Tmod has better commands to abuse.
This one isn't really an in-depth question, but what exactly would you do as Tmod differently?

Quote:Why you want to help the community: I like playing with the people who play on this server and there are still a lot of random people who try really hard to ruin people's time. 
This answer is sort of broad in my opinion. What truly makes you passionate in applying for Tmod? 
As a Tmod I would gain slightly more ways to help server members not have issues when playing with !tp and !fspec. These are slightly common issues of stuck or afk players that can't get fixed unless someone of tmod or higher is on. (besides kicking afk) I also think the temporary karma bans would be helpful to deter minging.
Tmod also is more considered a staff position by the people who would do lesser minging and helps reassure some players that someone can help them if something happens. 

My passion for going up to tmod is just that it gives me a better way to provide assistance to the server and make it so people don't have to deal with much while trying to enjoy themselves in a game.
+1 Have only played a couple times in the last couple weeks but when I have been on You seem nice and know the rules so good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
He's active and does his job well, +1 for sure
+1

Panda is like the only trusted that is mainly active and he has been doing an incredible job being solo during this influx of summer plebs joining. I have no doubt in my mind that he will excel in his new role as tmod if approved.
+1 PandaPenispants should get cool power
+1 he's active and I've always seen him doing his job well