Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Unban Request
Steam Name: Comet Eclipse

Steam I.D: (xenoxerxes)

Who banned you: Unfortunatepossum

Reason for ban: Slurs, gross topics, Evasion, Mic spam

Reason for Admins to unban you: Aright I take full responsibility for the gag evasion. That was wrong of me. However I wasn't the only one who said slurs or gross comments and I was never warned that I'd get banned for such things when I was active on the server. This was also my first offense so I'm willing to behave if given a second chance. P.S. I didn't mic spam what so ever I was chatting with everyone and using my mic normally.

Extra details/information: Unfortunatepossum wasn't even on the server on the day i got banned or on the day that I perpetrated the gag evasion. At least from what I could tell. Also I I was tipsy on the night I gag evaded. Not using that as an excuse but just wanted to say I will not drink and join again.
Your steam ID 32 is: STEAM_0:0:161254872

This is the ban request that led to you and others receiving bans: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18514

Quick notes: Possum banned you based on the evidence provided on that ban request. She is one of the Admins in charge so she has the right to ban you based on things she was not on the server to personally see. Also, just because you weren’t the only one who did it doesn’t mean you have a free pass. I appreciate that you took responsibility for the evasion, but that’s low-balling it compared to what you actually did. You should not have to be warned to stop being a complete toolbag, that’s something called self-control. Learn it. Had this been murder, I’d ban you on the spot.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(07-01-2023, 12:03 AM)Comet Eclipse Wrote: -snip-
Hi Comet.
First off, please fix your steamid, as what you have listed is not the steamid steam32 that we require.

the other people in question received bans as well.  Also, don't hide behind other people's actions to defend your own. what you did was wrong, and its disingenuous to yourself and to us to obfuscate about it.

Also, YOU are responsible for what YOU put forth in this server. playing drunk is fine. what isn't fine is hateful speech (slurs), gross topics (you had three chances or so to stop), and you evaded punishment (something that's obviously wrong at face value). Just the punishment evasion by itself is bannable for a day on first offence.

Additionally, it is not necessary for the banning mod is not required for the ban to be applied. Moderators may hand out bans based on video evidence reports recorded by other players.
the report in question is findable here.

Now its true. this is your first offence.
Additionally, it is true that you were (debatably) not as bad as the others. However what you did was bad and wrong and I think at you should take some time to reflect on why you behaved this way. Dont blame intoxication. it only lowers inhibition, not makes you do bad things.

I am -1 to an unban, but I am heavily in favor of a reduction down from permanent. But seriously dude. take a good look in the mirror. If booze makes you act badly, why are you consuming it? or if its not the booze, why do you behave so?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hi Comet Eclipse,

You were banned for multiple offenses such as slurs, gross topics, evasion, etc. as you already know. Being drunk is not an excuse. Being drunk is not an excusable excuse. YOU are responsible for YOUR actions. Please go away.

You can view yourself here. Also you Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:161254872.

You are a bad egg -1
???????? ??????
Can I have all the details on what else I did?
(07-01-2023, 12:28 AM)Comet Eclipse Wrote: Can I have all the details on what else I did?
The details are in the ban request August linked.
[Image: image.png]
(07-01-2023, 12:28 AM)Comet Eclipse Wrote: Can I have all the details on what else I did?

The ban request I liked has all the info you need.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I apologize but could you maybe put a URL link in a reply? I'm having a hard time finding it
(07-01-2023, 12:33 AM)Comet Eclipse Wrote: I apologize but could you maybe put a URL link in a reply? I'm having a hard time finding it
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18514
[Image: image.png]
(07-01-2023, 12:33 AM)Comet Eclipse Wrote: I apologize but could you maybe put a URL link in a reply? I'm having a hard time finding it
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18525
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]