Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Unban Request
What is CP comments?

I understand everything else

What is CP comments?
id recommend you google that cause I probably cant mention that here lol
What is CP comments

Look if you're talking about Child Endangerment and stuff like that. I never said anything of the sort.
(07-01-2023, 12:38 AM)Comet Eclipse Wrote: What is CP comments
Please Google that.

Also keep the shitposting in shitposting please.
???????? ??????
Look if you're talking about Child Endangerment and stuff like that. I never said anything of the sort.
I’d recommend that you watch the recordings that were taken of you and the others. We are not going to discuss what exactly that specific thing is for obvious reasons. The evidence will speak to it.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I watched the video. I didn't say anything incriminating

All I said was Socially inept and the f bomb a lot.

I will admit to everything else But I am not like that. In your video I never even commented or said over VC anything like that.

Okay fine I see your point. But How do i delete my account from this forum? I don't want my steam linked here anymore
You can view what you did wrong on https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18514

Go away and never come back
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
For anyone that didn't see the original ban request, this guy was banned for being a general nuisance + making baseless, incredibly insensitive, and disgusting accusations towards staff members who told them to stop talking about child predators. NOT comments about CP or anything that would go into GSU territory.

Still a -1 tho because, drunk or not, someone who makes the kind of comments you did is not someone who should be allowed to play here.
Quick word of advice, to apparently a lot of people on this post. Don't encourage someone to search that shit up on Google. That's dumb. Excessively dumb.  

Also if you give up on your unban I can certainly close it for you. If not I'll leave it up a bit longer as we gather input from the community.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]