Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Unban Request
(07-01-2023, 07:10 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Quick word of advice, to apparently a lot of people on this post. Don't encourage someone to search that shit up on Google. That's dumb. Excessively dumb.  

Also if you give up on your unban I can certainly close it for you. If not I'll leave it up a bit longer as we gather input from the community.

It looks like common sense failed today fml.

As for the unban request. I think it is too soon to think about unbaning someone for this. If you do come back in the future, please keep in mind that a community is not your personal friend grope where you can talk about & do what you want. Just keep it more tame next time, it's not hard. -1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Coming from the dead to reply. This is a hard pass for me. I have heard the "I was drinking and that contributed to what I said and did whild playing the game" so many times that I has become one of my most hated excuses. Alcohol doesn't make you say things, it only makes you easier to anger and piss off. Now that that's out of the way, you knew what you were doing and tried to hide behind what the others were saying. You piggybacked on the gross conversations and just added to the bad vibes coming from the game. You were also warned many times to stop and move on, but either didn't hear them or willfully chose to ignore them. This is a community that has players from different ages playing together. This includes children. The rules, while sometimes strict, are put in place to protect children from toxic behavior. This is why you were perma banned on your first offence. Take some time and reflect on what you said and IF you are allowed to come back, watch what you say and don't get caught up in other players' gross topics.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Okay I'm going to go out on a limb here, and spit the fact that you were trying to PURPOSLY get gagged at one point. Being drunk isn't also an excuse too; I came from another game/community where drinking is actually the norm, and the many times that someone uses drinking as an excuse is all the time. Being drunk does not mean your actions get an excuse, that's just wrong and in the real world, good luck using that as an excuse. The rules are the rules; it's to protect EVERYONE in this community; from different age groups to different races. This is why your first and only offense is a huge one.

You were told multiple times to stop, yet you kept going.
You made comments that were REALLY GROSS.
You were making racial slurs towards the community, including the staff.
You were evading punishment, which puts even a BIGGER target on your head.
You kept doing things and saying things that kept putting yourself in a HUGE line of punishment.

Why should we unban you for the actions you committed? Just....no man....just no.

A HUGE -1 for this. Take some time to reflect on your actions that you've committed; a REALLY long time.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Okay. First of all, Imma ask our staff to chill the fuck out.
Mob mentality is what got this player into the extended punishment zone.
Secondly. The admins have spoken and since we haven't received a response from you since Ryzif posted we will close this unban request.

BUT if you wish to inquire about a future unban please feel free to message Ryzif or I here or on the dinklebergs discord. Because of your willingness to own up to most of your mistakes, if you wish to try again in the future we could give another chance if you're sincere in your reasons.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.