Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More maps?
I feel like it would be a cool idea to refresh the server and add some more maps. I love the maps that are on there, but they seem to come and rotation very often, and just become the same thing. I wanted to start this thread for people to insert their own ideas for maps, and maybe have them get traction.
BRING BACK TTT_MC_MYTHIC
add nuclear power back
(07-01-2023, 08:42 PM)Gabe Wrote: add nuclear power back
i will staff ttt again if this happens
bring back terrortrain and rpg village
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
what if, every one or three monfs, we remove Five of the lowest rated maps, and add 5 new ones based on what the servers being talking about getting (on disc suggestions etc).

edit: I'm throwing out there, Among Us TTT and Richland (if not og then MC Richland).
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
(07-02-2023, 08:11 PM)Jawa Wrote: what if, every one or three monfs, we remove Five of the lowest rated maps, and add 5 new ones based on what the servers being talking about getting (on disc suggestions etc).

edit: I'm throwing out there, Among Us TTT and Richland (if not og then MC Richland).
That would require dink to be not MIA for most of the year, so it's off the table.

MC Richland would be fire since it's a really good, aesthetically pleasing map that's well optimized since it's an MC map, and I'm also pretty sure it doesn't crash the server every time a c4 goes off.
(07-02-2023, 12:46 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: bring back terrortrain and rpg village
I read this as bring back terrortown, I would literally unresign just to remove that map and then resign again

(07-02-2023, 08:11 PM)Jawa Wrote: what if, every one or three monfs, we remove Five of the lowest rated maps, and add 5 new ones based on what the servers being talking about getting (on disc suggestions etc).

Among Us TTT was removed on community demand so *shrug*
I really liked the map if only because being T on that map was a metric fuck ton of fun.
Nothing beats 5 T turrets in reactor while the reactor T trap is active (or Lights if you are lame)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
#bringbacktrappycottage
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
Lost land?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]