Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Click 4 your car's extended warranty
Ingame Name: Widsquard

Discord Tag: Mrputter67

Time Played: 385.72 Hours

When First Joined: Nov 10, 2022 11:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 7pm-12am mon-thursday pacific time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Doner

What can you do to help the community:  Handle reports when its odd hours and the cray is on, help staff manage the crazy, and maintain world peace. When say coolman743 guest gets on and starts using the super mega hacks, I wont have to pester a staff who's probably eating a sandwich and watching tv.

Why you want to help the community: This server is mega super nice and yeah, I just want to actually have a title that makes me more useful. 

How did you find us?: The ol reliabe server browser.

Other: I've been debating making another request but was encouraged to by a former mod so what can I loose.
I've been playing a lot these past few days and Widsquard has been on a lot too, while there's no staff on, so I think he could help fill those gaps. I've seen him use his donor powers for good, he's been active in the community, and in my opinion he's shown that he really wants it and I think he deserves it. +1!
[Image: kirby.gif]
-1 You haven't improved anything since your last application, if anything you've gotten worse. You're constantly complaining about the rules and staff enforcing them and throw a tantrum every time you or your friends get in trouble for breaking them. You regularly badmouth other staff, including but not limited to personally attacking me for nothing every time I'm on. You egg on drama when it happens and encourage others to break rules. You're immature, irresponsible, and easily biased, and I have no doubt that would continue to be evident in your staffing.

Editing to add another instance of recent donor abuse to my list of reasons.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-01-2023, 05:36 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 You haven't improved anything since your last application, if anything you've gotten worse. You're constantly complaining about the rules and staff enforcing them and throw a tantrum every time you or your friends get in trouble for breaking them. You regularly badmouth other staff, including but not limited to personally attacking me for nothing every time I'm on. You egg on drama when it happens and encourage others to break rules. You're immature, irresponsible, and easily biased, and I have no doubt that would continue to be evident in your staffing.
I understand where you are coming from and respect your point of view. While I may seem playful and goofy when joking about rules not being fair; this is all for gags and laughs. I don’t hold a vendetta against any staff member and respect the hard work and dedication every one does (you included).

https://youtu.be/MtN1YnoL46Q
At this moment I will +0. I think that the server does need staff, you know a lot about the server and its members, and you play a lot during staff-needed times. But I also agree with Tiefling that you have had a history of hating on rules and staff and encouraging rule-breaking. I will say that recently you have been very chill and fun to talk to and the goofyness and trolling have been more fun than harmful. With more positive work I could see giving +1. Good Luck!
+1 we need staff
(07-06-2023, 06:52 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: +1 we need staff
Thx homie

[Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif][Image: 6lN.gif]
+1 mans is always helpful
+1
I mean this man really need's to get a raise. Hes a charizmatic man ngl
+1 
This guy really needs to be staff, hes been doing good with donor commands for as long as i can remember.