Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Click 4 your car's extended warranty
(07-01-2023, 04:28 PM)Widsquard Wrote: Ingame Name: Widsquard

Discord Tag: Mrputter67

Time Played: 385.72 Hours

When First Joined: Nov 10, 2022 11:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 7pm-12am mon-thursday pacific time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Doner

What can you do to help the community:  Handle reports when its odd hours and the cray is on, help staff manage the crazy, and maintain world peace. When say coolman743 guest gets on and starts using the super mega hacks, I wont have to pester a staff who's probably eating a sandwich and watching tv.

Why you want to help the community: This server is mega super nice and yeah, I just want to actually have a title that makes me more useful. 

How did you find us?: The ol reliabe server browser.

Other: I've been debating making another request but was encouraged to by a former mod so what can I loose.

+1 he propkills as well
I’m gonna go with a +0 for now. While I do share some of the concerns Tiefling brings up, if he were staff I do feel like he could distinguish things that are acceptable and aren’t as well.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If I become trusted everyone gets a Free Bigmac combo!
The only catch is that it doesn't have the big mac, fries, or a drink.
He told me that if I don't reply he'd eat my pancreas +1
(07-31-2023, 11:54 PM)thatgingeydude Wrote: He told me that if I don't reply he'd eat my pancreas +1
I meant to say your filet o fish but that's close enough!
Your application for TTT Trusted has been denied. You can re-apply on 9/6/2023.