Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Markus Arilious Ban Request
Offender's Name: Markus Arilious

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31928272

Potential Witnesses: coco??, hoy89, [DSI]ToxicVoid7

Reason to Ban: Teaming, Targeted RDM/False KOS, Harassment

Proof:
I haven't got video evidence, but hoy89 was present when Markus Arilious and Withered worked together to RDM me multiple times and call false KOSes on me, all the while harassing me over VC.
Markus also constantly begs for Traitors to give him T weapons and then helps them if they do. Coco and ToxicVoid were present for this and Toxic's comment was "No staff, no rules."
The files I have a attached are him as a Detective receiving a T Weapon from Mr.Green, and him then killing another player who managed to pick it up before he could. In the previous round he teamed with They Call Me Hug.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can say I heard him ask a couple times for T weapons, I thought he was just messing around as I didn't see anyone actually give one to him or him using one given to him until Kaiwan's screenshots above. I didn't see/hear any RDM, false KOSing, or harassment happen, so while its possible it did happen I just can't comment on those.

Markus has been on with me for quite a bit yesterday and today and honestly this ban request surprised me as I haven't seen (or noticed) him breaking any rules. He's been pretty fun to play with in my opinion, but yeah the teaming might warrant a warn.
[Image: kirby.gif]
Screenshots don't really show anything concrete. If anyone has video evidence or damage/shot logs, please post when possible. We cannot issue bans just by word of mouth.
He indeed does like to team a lot with mr.green, jawa, and they call me hug, but to be fair I have teamed with jawa and mr.green to get t items too, I've played TTT for 3k hours so I get sorta bored with the same old format so what I do with those T items is go for one guy on the server that is totally okay with my shenanigans and kill him/her with it, I usually ask for jihad or brawny brew I use it as a joke and to have fun to which I'm pretty sure mark does too, the harassment I ended up not hearing I'm sorry. I did however see he targeted you quite a bit, mark loves to rdm and false kos certain people me being one of them, now usually he is a t for those false kos's that would be fine normally but he is sometimes innocent with those false kos's.
Now me saying "no staff no rules" Is a joke and I treat it as such, I always try to say it in a joking tone of voice. I always try to abide by the rules when there are no staff on I personally usually don't end up successful because that's when most RDM comes into play.
Now I have no clue how he should be punished or if he should because of lack of evidence and just word of mouth but if you do happen to get more I will edit my message accordingly.
Well, I can honestly say I wasn't expecting to spend part of my day dealing with something like this lmao.)

Starting with the part about teaming, it is true that there are a specific few individuals I'll turn a blind eye to if they're a Traitor. My only defense for that, if I even need one, is the fact that this is a game meant to be played and enjoyed. I've never actively shot at or hindered Innocents fighting Traitors in the instances where I choose not to kill them even though I have proof they're a Traitor. Is that against the rules? I'm not sure. If it is, I'd appreciate it if a member of Staff can let me know.)

Related to teaming: It is also true that I will ask Traitors for a Trident if I'm an Innocent. Similarly to Toxic, however, it's specifically for one person on the server whom I have an ongoing bet/joke with on who can get more Trident kills than the other. At no point in time do I use any "ill-gotten" Traitor items for the purpose of RDMing or causing mass chaos. That ain't fun for anyone.)

Secondly, the false KOSing. I am utterly certain I've never intentionally false KOS'd Kaiwan, or anyone else for that matter. It's possible she took the usual pre-round "Oh, KOS this person)" shenanigans seriously? I'm not sure. Other than that, any KOSs I've called on Kaiwan are either because I'm a Traitor or because I had a justifiable reason to do so.)

Moving right along into the verbal harassment part: I'm not sure what she's referring to specifically. Nothing that I've said to her stands out in my mind as being different than anything I've said to other people on the server as a joke. Admittedly, my sense of humor can be a bit rough, plus I've been told people sometimes struggle with knowing when I'm kidding and when I'm not. If Kaiwan had a problem with anything I've said to her, it was never brought up in-game to me directly in a polite fashion or with the obvious intent of reconciling whatever was said to cause the bad blood she clearly feels towards me. There was no attempt to reconcile whatever hurt feelings I have inadvertently caused with my words and/or actions. All I have received from Kaiwan are insults, slurs, and derogatory comments on things like my voice, my singing, and how I interact with my friends on the server.)

While it's true I have RDM'd Kaiwan once or twice as an innocent, it's never been a targeted affair or with the intention to ruin her fun. To my knowledge, only one of those RDMs has gone unpunished due to Staff not being online. I'm more than happy to take the slay if it means putting this whole business behind us.)

To cap off what rapidly spun into far more than I thought I would be typing on this matter, I'd like to formally extend an apology towards Kaiwan for whatever it is I did that caused her enough grief to try and get me banned from the server. My intention when playing this game is to have fun, not ruin it for others.)
Moderate teaming is classified as this: A traitor giving an innocent a T weapon, with the innocent then using that T weapon to damage other innocents and being reported(unforgiven) is a form of moderate teaming.

If there is no proof of a report and it's just friends messing with friends, there is no case for teaming. You are also not obligated to kill kos'd traitors.

As for the targeting/harassment, I encourage people to collect evidence so that we can handle things properly. Harassment and targeting are a big deal and it sucks when it goes unpunished, but we need some sort of evidence to act on. If anyone has proof of these claims, please post them here or send them to a staff member so that we can handle this request. In the mean time, I would recommend to just avoid interactions with each other on TTT.
Thanks for the clarification, bro.)
I just wanted to comment on the asking for traitor weapons part, most of the time he asks for a trident so that he can kill me with it and if he succeeds, he usually attempts to kill the traitors afterwards.

That is a part of a little game we have going between each other where we try to kill each other with as many tridents as we can, I have never reported him for this, nor do I have an issue with him doing so. As Icey explained above, I don't believe he's breaking any rules on that, as it's just friendly messing around. ^^

I haven't seen/heard anything else brought up, so I will not comment on those.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(07-04-2023, 04:36 PM)bab Wrote: That is a part of a little game we have going between each other where we try to kill each other with as many tridents as we can, I have never reported him for this, nor do I have an issue with him doing so. As Icey explained above, I don't believe he's breaking any rules on that, as it's just friendly messing around. ^^

This is so silly goofy and I love it

Anyways without evidence I don't see this going anywhere
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
bump to get closed lmao