Ban Appeal
[b]Ingame Name: hello[/b]

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:50212341

Who Banned You: (this space is blank, no name was given)

Reason For Ban: doxing (FAKE ADDRESS THAT I MADE UP, I MEANT NO REAL HARM, I THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUS I WAS JOKING, MY BAD HOMIES)

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: i was goofing around and acting like i was pissed off and pretended to dox someone with a fake address that was not real ... it was all a joke and not serious at all ... i will not do it again ... i am sorry :(

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

[b]Other:[/b]
The format for the ban appeal can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8

What you used is the perma gag appeal form. Please correct the format. Also posting any personal information or joking about that shit is very very dumb.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
-1, Doxxing threats/jokes are taken very seriously and it was really dumb to even spout something like that out
Doxxing isn't fun for any player that wants to keep info of ever prying eyes I have seen doxxing threats become play out (typical COD playerbase). Just learn from this mistake and give it due time. I am not going to put any negative or positive input as I don't know you. However, doxxing has always been taken seriously in this community.Everyone has a right to be disappointed or upset in games. However, rule of thumb don't do it. It's not funny.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
I edited my original post using the correct form. My b. Sorry to all the homies who have been affected by doxing. It is not epic. May I pretty please be unbanned? I am reformed.

Sincerely,
Big Chungus
Ban appeal has been accepted. Due to the nature of the joke though, this will be reduced to two weeks.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]