I am appealed at this Request
Ingame Name: A Steel Waffle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139537072

Who Banned You: Chibill (Reported by Kaptain Les)

Reason For Ban: Mass Rdm

Length of Ban: Permaban

Reason for Admins to Unban: Well ive played for nearly 10 yrs and for the most part have been a fairly ok player. That said I have no idea what made me think shooting afks would be a good idea. That said don't want to leave the community. I like the staff and the players. I know its not always mutual and thats okay. I really just wanna play on the server again. It will not happen again. I will serve out 50 slays! And for me and my computer that's like 15 maps I'll even text after each one so you know I'm there!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never been banned from TTT (I think)

Other: Just a nice fun fact for you all. Did you know if you go running with scissors and go to the postal 3 tab you get sent to? Never gonna give you up. Due to the refusal to transfer the rights to the game back and negative reviews from critics and players.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
While I do think it was incredibly stupid for you to do this, it is a first time offense and you are a regular in the community. I wouldn't be mad at a reduction to a month or so. 

-1 unban +1 reduction
This posted 3 times but any time someone bans for mass rdm appeals, the majority of the time I think a reduction is good, regular or not. This is no different. I think 2-4 weeks is good at most.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
homie posted 3 unban requests to add a period, two spaces, and change a sentence
+1 high effort
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Answer this question for me: Why should we unban you if you just constantly repeat the same cycle of:
- doing something stupid
- getting banned
- appealing the ban 
- saying you're sorry, I'm a longtime player, idk why this happened, and it will not happen again
- gets banned again
- repeat cycle

also I deleted the two other ban requests you made..
(07-04-2023, 02:50 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: ive played for nearly 10 yrs and for the most part have been a fairly ok player. 
debatable
former admin2
(07-04-2023, 03:02 PM)Gabe Wrote: Answer this question for me: Why should we unban you if you just constantly repeat the same cycle of:
- doing something stupid
- getting banned
- appealing the ban 
- saying you're sorry, I'm a longtime player, idk why this happened, and it will not happen again
- gets banned again
- repeat cycle

I have never been banned from the server. Discord rules are much, much, much different from the server that said I haven't ever been banned to the best of my knowledge. If I have been on this server for as long as 2016 and just now only got my 1st permaban as compared to some other individuals who have done the same offense repeatedly. I am not going to discredit your opinion though.

(07-04-2023, 03:02 PM)Gabe Wrote: Answer this question for me: Why should we unban you if you just constantly repeat the same cycle of:
- doing something stupid
- getting banned
- appealing the ban 
- gets banned again
- repeat cycle

Maybe 10 yrs is almost exaggerating but a yr after lycan. I have never been banned from the server. Discord rules are much, much, much different from the server that said I haven't ever been banned to the best of my knowledge. If I have been on this server for as long as 2016 and just now only got my 1st permaban as compared to some other individuals who have done the same offense repeatedly. I am not going to discredit your opinion though.

(07-04-2023, 03:03 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 02:50 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote:  played for nearly 10 yrs and for the most part have been a fairly ok player. 
debatable
That's a fair opinion I never said I was flawless or perfect what I am saying is I have never done this previously. I value your opinion honestly bro I do if there's something I need to workon let me know. So far I understand my temper can get out of hand. However, I do feel like I for the most part have done better excluding this incident.
(07-04-2023, 07:29 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: I have never been banned from the server. Discord rules are much, much, much different from the server that said I haven't ever been banned to the best of my knowledge. If I have been on this server for as long as 2016 and just now only got my 1st permaban as compared to some other individuals who have done the same offense repeatedly. I am not going to discredit your opinion though.

Maybe 10 yrs is almost exaggerating but a yr after lycan. I have never been banned from the server. Discord rules are much, much, much different from the server that said I haven't ever been banned to the best of my knowledge. If I have been on this server for as long as 2016 and just now only got my 1st permaban as compared to some other individuals who have done the same offense repeatedly. I am not going to discredit your opinion though
Yes, this is your first server ban after being a long time player (which I don’t deny) and yes discord rules are different. But that doesn’t change the fact that you do stupid things knowing they’re wrong after and promise not to break them again.That still applies in general in my mind. With discord you broke the same rule multiple times and got multiple bans for basically the same thing so it just leads me to believe that this can happen with mass rdm as well where you’ll end up doing something silly again that’s ban worthy. So since this is your first server ban, -1 to unban +1 to a reduction of 2 weeks or a month.
You know that's understandable. I get that I have a repetitive behavior. I don't know how to promise you it will stop aside from proving I can cease this behavior.
I think a reduction is fine