I am appealed at this Request
I have played with this guy as far as I can remember, he is a little silly from time to time just like I can be, to the best of my knowledge he has mostly been a good boy on the server, he has indeed had some shit takes but honestly they aren't as bad as some other people's shit takes.

In my opinion he should have his ban reduced to 2 week's
+1 For reduction
Waffle, friendly advice.
Get off the bottle.

+1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-06-2023, 10:52 AM)Jammin Wrote: Waffle, friendly advice.
Get off the bottle.

+1 unban
Absolutely right I keep trying but don't have much bur that to distract me regardless I agree I need lots of work.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
Steel waffle is a good dude. I would hate to lose him from dinks. Perma is pretty harsh. 3x slays for each rdm sounds reasonable or week ban at max.
A steel waffle, has always seemed like a chill player whenever I have played with him and if this has been his only ban it seems fair to reduce it at least
+1 to reduction to 2 weeks + the 3 slays

Just dont be pinging staff every time you get RDMed, shits annoying.

Also, wasnt reported by me
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(07-07-2023, 07:19 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: +1 to reduction to 2 weeks + the 3 slays

Just dont be pinging staff every time you get RDMed, shits annoying.

Also, wasnt reported by me
Actually man it doesn't even look like there was a ban request on me. Regardless I appologize for the assumption I saw it in discord that's on me. I will do practice
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
first page of this thread blowing this way out of proportion, dude killed 3 afk guys and got a permaban, lighten up
+1 unban
mass rdm usually unbanned like immediately, but like jammin said just don't get hammered and be a goof my friend

+1 for whatever bryan n chibill want
I say we unban everyone, including you
[Image: b_560x95.png]