UNBAN CHAD WARDEN PT2

Ingame Name: Chad Warden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59491439

Who Banned You: tiefling lesbian

Reason For Ban: 10 point warn threshold

Length of Ban: Date Banned 4/7/2023 

Unban 5/7/2023
(I was flaming so hard the admin couldn't even put in the correct dates, I was banned today & I am still banned)

Reason for Admins to Unban: https://youtu.be/6NH1iIL4Q3o?t=231  Heart

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18475  

Other: Look man, I'm just trying to play the game the way it is intended. Gmod and TTT especially is a social game, Hard to be social and have casual banter when simps & Eugenes are mods. I'll quit talking about the PS Triple and be nicer towards obese people.

+ - 0

+1 in the chat
masterclass on how to be unfunny above

+1 reban to perma, unbanned 3 days ago and already causing problems lmfao
(07-04-2023, 11:21 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: masterclass on how to be unfunny above

+1 reban to perma, unbanned 3 days ago and already causing problems lmfao
Nah
> asks to be unbanned
> gets unbanned
> causes problems 
> gets rebanned
> asks to be unbanned again
> mfw

+1 to a perma again since he's already starting shit and probably isn't gonna stop.
this guy clearly doesn’t understand 1 day bans

As much as I would +1 for a perma ban, we can’t really perma ban unless they were to reach 30 points or do something that causes for a perma ban, such as minge, but would have to go through a day ban then a perma per the guidelines.

-1 unban lol, this whole thread is unnecessary and this makes you look like a player that we should ban again to keep away from our community.
Bro, unbanned then 3 days later rebanned unfortunately not even a record. So I suggest finding another community that would welcome your admission to flaming. (Probably next to none)
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
Haha, funny man got banned haha.

Can we give him the rits treatment?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-05-2023, 12:06 AM)slater Wrote: this guy clearly doesn’t understand 1 day bans

As much as I would +1 for a perma ban, we can’t really perma ban unless they were to reach 30 points or do something that causes for a perma ban, such as minge, but would have to go through a day ban then a perma per the guidelines.

-1 unban lol, this whole thread is unnecessary and this makes you look like a player that we should ban again to keep away from our community.
Wym just do it lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Seeing as your day ban has elapsed I am going to close this since its not relevant.