Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProReborn Trusted Application
(06-01-2017, 03:52 PM)Deadpool Wrote: [Image: GLKcxNg.png]
Your playtime isn't really consistent at all.

I addressed this in my post, it's been exams for the end of the year. I do understand this however, but before this I was well active.

(06-01-2017, 03:53 PM)City Wrote: +0 I'm not against you being trusted at all, however you are not on consistently enough. You take long breaks and randomly appear every now and then. That's the only issue here.

This year has been quite the drag for me and Summer is a much more free of a time for me. My hopes here is that I get Trusted for Summer and prove my usefulness throughout the summer while I am in my prime for activity
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

-1, your playtime isn't really consistent, even with having a year on the server. Even when you get on, it's like 15-30 minutes, and that is every few days. Up your consistency and I will make this a +1 :D
(06-01-2017, 04:02 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1, your playtime isn't really consistent, even with having a year on the server. Even when you get on, it's like 15-30 minutes, and that is every few days. Up your consistency and I will make this a +1 :D

Exams end around 2 weeks from now. Hopefully I can raise that consistency  :)

First, Here is the link to my "Before you apply..." guide, incase you didn't read it or don't get accepted. 
Realize this is a judgement on your playtime, your actions on the server and so on and so fourth, this is not a judgement on your character.

So, ProReborn, I have played with you, and have no complaints as far as your attitude, but the main concern I have is that you are excessively inactive. You have 129 hour in a year, which is not sufficient. I would see that more in a person who plays consistently in 1-3 months, not a year. And thats my main complaint, but unfortunately with that, it can be seen that you'll get trusted and disappear for a month. As server data states, you pinged on the server 5 times this past month. and the most you played in this month was 1 hour and 10 minutes. Thats basically a map, maybe two. And how I see it is the admins will look at this application, see that drought of play time, and reject it. Since it is summer, I recommend you build up your hours, and remain consistent on the server. I know you have addressed that you're inconsistent due to school, but that doesn't change the fact that the historical data that you are currently riding on says what it does.

For now, I'm going to have to deny recommending this app, which means a -1 from me.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+0, it would be good to have more Trusteds and you don't have any red flags, but your playtime is relatively low and inconsistent.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+0 sorry bud you are a nice guy and all but 100 hours over a year? I got.my 100 less than a month and i can continue that. Your playtime needs to change sorry.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Fair enough. I'm not expecting to be accepted at this point but really appreciate that the only current complaint is playtime. I will work on this and hope I can turn all these +0's to +1's in a month or so!

We have decided to deny your app. You aren't on consistently nor do you play enough.