Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdos on TTT
Offender's Name: Double Cup and Blue

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85139421, STEAM_0:0:68199743

Potential Witnesses: The Festive Banana, coco??, fridge, 9vis

Reason to Ban: transphobic ranting, disgusting comments, donor abuse

Proof: Screenshots show them ranting about trans people, making weird pedo related comments, and Blue ungagging people who are micspamming or gagging people who are not. In the screenshots "sexual fembot" is 9vis.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yuck

+1 permaban for both
+1 for permaban and strike for donor abuse, disgusting behavior/attitude from both of them
Good Afternoon Dinkles,

(I'm Blue - STEAM_0:1:85139421)

I'm currently at work but if you'll give me the time I would like explain a bit more on this & to point out from the screenshots provided against me.

- Screenshot 1/Gagging Markus Arilius = This was after the map had ended and we were in the voting process like 5 seconds before the map changed.
- Screenshot 2 = I'm not sure what this is showing apart from someone saying they agree with me out of context
- Screenshot 3 = Not me
- Screenshot 4 = You'd like to report me for undoing another donor's abuse? Will you be reporting jawa also as there was a member of staff on at the time anyway? (Unless I'm mistaken I'm sure bryanbrr was there unless he left by that point). Yes the fart guy was micspamming but half the lobby at the time were enjoying what he was playing; as you yourself mentioned at the time you are able to individually mute him if you didn't want to hear it.

I'll be honest all you've shown is a few screenshots where I've gagged/ungagged along with an accompaniment of "he's transphobic" and suddenly everyones "+1 Perma"?? That's a quick assumption. I've been accused of transphobia & ranting but where are the screenshots? Have I made jokes, yes. Have they been discriminatory, no.

For example here's one of the jokes I made last night "I always wanted a superpower so I named my son tran, now I'm transparent". Is that discrimination? It's wordplay at it's finest and at no point do I believe I've said anything that would class as discrimination.

I only recently returned to dinks after over a year off gmod; I came here because I've been here before and enjoy playing with names I recognise - A community if you will. On my first day back I started changing my name around mimicking other members which I'm aware is against the rules but it was always something that was done with the intention of making people chuckle, that's all it's for - to have a good time. Names like "Markus has Syphilis" proved funniest with the most people, but then after playing with MrGreen I became "MrBlue" and that stuck. People just started calling me Blue and I liked it so in the time I've played with you in the past few days my names have been blue-takes on other members. Things like Bluewan, Demi Lovato's Blue Spoon, Bluebrr, coco??                  but blue, blue pocket etc etc you get the idea.

I didn't come on here to be toxic or discriminate against anyone; I came to have some fun and to share that with other people.

This all started the other night when I was making dickens cider jokes (for those that aren't aware of this meme - here). It wasn't directed specifically at any one person but more that I was saying it to a bunch of people. Granted, I made the mistake of saying it to Kaiwan as everyone else I had said it to laughed which is always the ultimate goal. Instead of laughing Kaiwan tore into me; accusing me of sexual harassment and sexism. Since then anytime I've been on and mentioned anything its "oh that's blue he's sexist" while earraping her mic. Kaiwan herself has asked me not to mention her by name or speak to her; I've done the latter but she has hardly done the same herself so I've responded in kind. You all have played with her more than I have; can you appreciate that Kaiwan also has no filter at times? Harmless comments sure but when repeated enough such as her favourite of calling someone a virgin whilst parading the fact that she has three girlfriends, or when someone else made a family joke to which she responded saying she lost that family member recently (condolences again of course for that), but then less than ten minutes later she's making your mom jokes to people. 

Perhaps we're both hot-headed players; but I'd ask the staff here to recognise that I don't believe I have been any more discriminatory than she has and whilst I have mentioned trans in passing with the intention of eliciting humour it hasn't been discriminatory. Mentioning a word does not make it discrimination.

also ignore the very english essay i'm british leave me alone

Also I'd like to point out I've 'used' my donor privileges whilst staff members & trusteds have been online.
Mostly in the forms of votes, again which I'd hope those staff can attest have been comedic and not 'abusive'.

Considering I have no warnings of any kind or prior transgressions against myself + the claims against myself are not entirely founded I'm happy to discuss this but you'll forgive me if I think that suggesting a perma ban is an appropriate course of action for this.
Blue
(07-07-2023, 07:37 AM)Blue (3) Wrote: (I'm Blue - STEAM_0:1:85139421)

- Screenshot 3 = Not me
Curious
[Image: 3nB22uk.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

- Screenshot 2 = I'm not sure what this is showing apart from someone saying they agree with me out of context
- Screenshot 3 = Not me
Thank you for the steamid :)

https://imgur.com/a/Vw10mh3

Edit: If you’d like to provide video of “undoing another’s donor abuse,” that’d be great. Aside from you claiming to not have been discriminatory, you’ve been making some transphobic jokes which seem to be directed towards Kaiwan which are also provided in the screenshots from the relay aside from the ones in this thread.
(07-07-2023, 08:04 AM)slater Wrote:

- Screenshot 3 = Not me
Thank you for the steamid :)

https://imgur.com/a/Vw10mh3
Slow
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Again, wordplay.

I fail to see how any of this is discriminatory.

Granted the children comment may have been too far but again i stress none of it has been transphobic or discrimination against anybody. 
Blue
(07-07-2023, 08:11 AM)Blue (3) Wrote: Again, wordplay.

I fail to see how any of this is discriminatory.

Granted the children comment may have been too far but again i stress none of it has been transphobic or discrimination against anybody. 
I’d say just a warn for the transphobic comments, but the pedo “joke” is definitely too far and worth a lengthy ban IMO.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
That's reasonable; I can't deny the children comment was heat of the moment dark humour and shouldn't have said it but here we are now all the same.

Just don't want people to label me as a discriminator because that is not me, and I'll be vehement to that.
Blue