Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdos on TTT
(07-07-2023, 07:37 AM)Blue (3) Wrote: Harmless comments sure but when repeated enough such as her favourite of calling someone a virgin whilst parading the fact that she has three girlfriends, or when someone else made a family joke to which she responded saying she lost that family member recently (condolences again of course for that), but then less than ten minutes later she's making your mom jokes to people.

You're comparing someone being called a virgin and your mom jokes to transphobia and jokes about pedophilia.

This is absolutely disgusting from the both of them.

+1.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(07-07-2023, 11:34 AM)bab Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 07:37 AM)Blue (3) Wrote: Harmless comments sure but when repeated enough such as her favourite of calling someone a virgin whilst parading the fact that she has three girlfriends, or when someone else made a family joke to which she responded saying she lost that family member recently (condolences again of course for that), but then less than ten minutes later she's making your mom jokes to people.

You're comparing someone being called a virgin and your mom jokes to transphobia and jokes about pedophilia.

This is absolutely disgusting from the both of them.

+1.

Again, I haven't made any transphobic jokes. 

As I've already said the 'children' comment was a mistake and I'm happy to take the punishment for that but you can't label me as transphobic simply because someone else at the same time made those comments. I've already come clean and provided the trans comments I made which were not provided as evidence despite accusing me of transphobia; but those comments were not transphobic or indicative of any form of discrimination.
Blue
I think for lying about making the children comment on it's own should warrant a ban tbh.
When did I lie? I've been honest throughout this entire process.

Granted when I made my initial response I focused on the "Fuck female gamers" comment and did not look at the whole screenshot but that hardly constitutes a lie; and when I realised that it was in fact a screenshot of myself I was very quick to come clean and acknowledge that.

I'm just saying, I'll take a reasonable punishment for that comment but the amount of people who've just said +1 perma because of the transphobic accusation when in fact no evidence has been provided of me being transphobic and I've come clean to what I've actually said and stressed that it was not discriminatory in any sense, nor could it even be construed as offensive. 

So if you think I should get banned for the pedo joke, absolutely fair enough and I've already apologised for that and agreed that it was not okay. I know that doesn't make it right and I'm not against being punished for it.

But we're talking about one slip-up here, just one, the rest of the accusations are unfounded & evidence has not been provided to suggest otherwise. No, I don't want to be permanently banned from Dinks. I've literally only just got back on ttt after a long time away and so far I've enjoyed playing on the server and I don't think anything I've done constitutes being given a permanent ban. That's all I'm questioning at this point.

Would be no point for me to purposefully lie about a screenshot when I've tried my best to be honest about this entire thing; even providing things that weren't included in the report.

It was a mis-read and nothing more, was not intentional.
Blue
As far as blue goes, the trans jokes seem mostly benign if mildly edgy. Definitely a 10 point for the other "joke" with maybe an extension to the resulting day ban and a donor strike for the ungags (unless it can be proven the gags were unjust), but I think a second (and final) chance to show good behavior could be given before perrmabanning. Cool it with the lenny bind edgelord persona and quit saying nasty things like that. That video is pretty cringe also.

As for double cup, a pretty blatant and obnoxious troll bozo, I support a permaban based on additional relay evidence.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(07-07-2023, 01:47 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: As for double cup, a pretty blatant and obnoxious troll bozo, I support a permaban based on additional relay evidence.

The two of them are very obviously friends. Every joke one made the other joined in on. I think Blue's 'joke' about kids was definitely worse than Double Cup's, though.
Idk kaiwan blues kid joke wasn’t good but then again it just feels like a edgy joke that didn’t land, he should not have said it but a perma ban feels a little excessive for it, he should probably get an awarn for it.
(07-07-2023, 03:26 PM)Kaiwan Wrote:
(07-07-2023, 01:47 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: As for double cup, a pretty blatant and obnoxious troll bozo, I support a permaban based on additional relay evidence.

The two of them are very obviously friends. Every joke one made the other joined in on. I think Blue's 'joke' about kids was definitely worse than Double Cup's, though.

Actually that was the first time I'd met double cup; but yeah I felt like we got on pretty well just enjoying the game before you even joined that day.

As I said my comment was stupid and a definite slip-up; I'd just like it if you could confirm that I haven't said anything transphobic as that was what you made out in your initial post and I do not feel as though that reflected what I've said/reacted to. 

Quote:Papa Milo
it just feels like a edgy joke that didn’t land, he should not have said it

I mean yeah I guess edgy's an appropriate word; I shouldn't have said it but equally I didn't mean anything by it - Up until now my whole persona since I re-joined dinks on Tuesday has been light-hearted. I made a mistake and said one thing I shouldn't have and I'll pay the price for that.
Blue
Aight, After reviewing the evidence and going through relays heres the conclusion

For Blue
10 point pedo comment - Too far in the deep end to be even considered for an 8 point warn 

4 point Racism/Sexism/Derogatory Language - the trans jokes (as tiefing said best) were mildly edgy at best, they weren't aimed at anyone or saying that trans is bad or another negative context, just wordplay as he stated, definitely did to many but in the same sense that gay jokes that are just edgy get said on the server every day, but definitely said too many for there not to have offence or perceived targeting against the trans community so warn it is.

So in total 1 day ban (starting from now) and a very strict warning to town down the edginess or your time in the community won't last much longer.  

For double
10-point Minge - From reading chat relay and the evidance provided they guy is just a minge, just trying to start as much shit as possible. 
3x 4-points  Racist / deg / sexism - 3 comments about women and trans that aint tollerated on the server (Evidence from both screenshots and relay)
10-point pedo comment - This is borderline pedo joke so could be argued into a 8 point warn but still going of the behaviour and shit today i think pedo comment is more appropriate.

Result Perma-Ban

Admins will decide on the donor abuse shit
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]