Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um Can i be trusted?
Ingame Name: MrGreen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185056752
Discord Tag: co_sie_patrzysz

Time Played: 134 h

When First Joined:  Apr 10, 2016 12:31 AM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): mostly later on in the day from 11 pm GMT+2 CEST from monday to sunday (cuz i got nothing better to do)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Answer some rdm reports, and over all help at the later hours when most staff is off
and being trusted would enable me to do so

Why you want to help the community: becouse i  really like playing on the sever and i already saw a lot of people who just join to ruin people's day

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Non that i can think of

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope that would be my first server that i liked enought to try

How did you find us?: My previous server dissapered from my browser and i started looking for another that had a similar vibe. the browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Sir Yes Sir

Other: I need this rank <3 Ps. can toxic comment under this?
give him my tmod role pls +1
former admin2
yes, you can be trusted +1
trust him +1
im just gonna let u know bro u should try to increase ur presence on the forums by doing some ban reqs, increase ur presence on the discord sevrver, mayybe then u can get ur rank that u need.

good luckington broski +0
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
-1 I am not to active but been a bit more recently tbh don't know you are get more active on forums and discord and maybe some ban request
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1/0 from me for now because I personally haven't seen you enough to see what you're like and no forum/discord activity
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Don't see a problem with the discord activity, what I believe people would like too see more of is ban request's on people that RDM, mass RDM, cheat, slur, ect. those are the things that show you can do what trusted's need to do when they are on the server. The activity in the discord can always come later.

In my opinion mr.green is a pretty chill and laid back guy that knows most if not all the rules, he follows them pretty well even with no staff on, never seen this guy revenge rdm, slur, or otherwise maliciously rdm someone when I have been on, all in all I feel he would make a great trusted on the server he would definitely fill in those weird hours for other staff.

+1 from me
+1
Plays everyday. Never had issues with green and we are in dire need of staff this summer.
bump
[Image: gBkzZod.png]