Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Username Meep Meep i think
Steam Name: Meep Meep I think 

Steam I.D: (STEAM_1:0:103429623)

Who banned you: unfortunatepossum

Reason for ban: racism and evasion 

Reason for Admins to unban you: 

I've been respectfully using the Dinklebergs server for a while and I can't find a single player in the server that would disagree with that statement. 
I was posted banned for evading a chat mute however it was not my intention to avoid a chat ban because I never knew that was possible or that I even was unmuted when rejoining the server. Since figuring out I've been unmuted I figured I might as well change my name and start fresh I did not think that someone in chat would figure me out and point it out to the staff. You can ask anyone of the staff that I have always been respectful I always used the Dinklebergs server and I only use Gmod for those purposes. And so it was never my intention to break community guidelines or disrupt the chat's peace when I made the decision to make foul words or try to make fun of certain slurs.  

Additionally I can promise to keep a positive, clean and exemplary environment playing with teammates. server generals and staff in questions !
Ah that explains a lot. Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:103429623

All so this is the ban request that got the user banned 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...pid=145689
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
You have not always been respectful. At all. Your history is full of micspamming, racism, and such (listings can be found in ban request linked in milks comment). Also, you admitted in chat that you left and rejoined with a different name to evade the gag (As can be seen at approx. 3:17 in the ban request video).
-1 For unban I don't like liars.
[Image: image.png]
Just for context for others this is what this user was punished for & tried to avoid.
[Image: SPOILER_image-1.png]
[Image: image-99.png]
[Image: SPOILER_image.png]

-1 for lying l. Honesty is your best friend in this situation & I can't trust someone to be healthy for the community wen you lie.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
-1, screenshots above are self explanatory
(07-09-2023, 06:51 PM)nonono Wrote: Reason for Admins to unban you: 
I've been respectfully using the Dinklebergs server for a while 
Screenshots @Super Milk Chan  posted is not very respectfull lol -1.

Stop lying maybe you'll have a better chance next time
Yeah, no. Constant racism and evasion. I personally don't see you changing. For that it's a -1
???????? ??????
Yeah no, theres no chance of you getting unbanned right now.  Consider waiting a bit
[Image: unknown.png]
Maybe if you owned up to what you actually did then you might have had a chance at coming back, but unfortunately that's not what you did. Since you wanted to talk about respect, maybe next time you can be respectful to us and not lie to our faces. Nice try bud, have a good night.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
>> everything everyone else has said.

tbh, if you had owned up to what you did and tried changing for the better, I would be in support of a reduction down to something like 6 months or something. (mabye not so soon tho. After all, you were banned quite reecntly.) While bigotry is quite awful, reforming your behavior is the right thing to do. It wont unsay anything you said, but it can help you walk forwards as a better person.

That being said, you kind of lied (or IG told the truth about yourself), and let everyone know that right now, you should stay away.

do try and change. I think it would do you a world of good.

-1 for now for all the above reasons stated by everyone else. I don't really feel like beating a dead horse. doesnt do anyone a bit of good.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD