• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry.
Your Discord Username: Hug

Your Discord User ID: heisser

Auttaja Punishment ID: 131

Ban Length: permanent

Appeal Type: explanation

Previous Unban Requests: none

What would you like to tell us: I'm really sorry for posting a bird strike video with Lenny Kravitz's hit 1998 song Fly Away playing in the background. When posting it I was not aware of the animal death section of the rules. That's on me and I should have been more attentive when reading them. I also just didn't think the video counted as gore. I just thought that a bird stuck in the windshield of a plane was funny. Anyway I promise to change my behavior and never post animal death again. To show my sincerity, I drew a picture for your consideration.

Your bestest friend, Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Posting gore videos(dead animals) ain't cool and your pfp ain't cool either.  -1 for unban
it should be common sense not to post gore without having to read it explicitly in the rules i think
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
That video was disgusting, and I have no idea why you think it's funny. Also like tiefling said, it should be common sense not to post shit like that.
[Image: image.png]
-1 go away scumbag
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Bro none of your explanation makes sense. The video was gross AF, the gore was the main feature, and not at any point was it funny to watch. Your description reads as someone who just can't take responsibility for their own stupid decision. Take some more time, fam.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Hi Hug,

As you are aware, you were banned for posting gore. You have posted 2 NSFW posts within a month. The rules are in place part in due to underage people in the Discord and/or people not wanting to be unwillingly exposed to content in such nature. After your first warning for posting NSFW content you really should've read the "da-rules" to ensure you are in understanding of the rules for the Discord. Gore is specifically written in the rules under rule 6.

-1 from me due the fact that you haven't learned from previous mistakes and fail to improve upon yourself. Maybe in the future, but not now.
???????? ??????
why would you even think to post that in the first place -1
-1, might as well have just taken a ukulele and sang this with how sincere the apology comes across
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1. Gore isn't cool and you shouldn't have to be told that it's wrong to post.