The Ban appeal in question
Ingame Name: Iraqihoodclips

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:452707164

Who Banned You: Icey :x

Reason For Ban: MASS rdm, harassment and "Minge"

Length of Ban: Forever/Permeant 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I can't lie i was acting dumb, sorry about that . I was acting like a straight retard. I would like to ban for this common mistake

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No first time actually 
  • Other:
yeah no putting a meme video that would likely get you banned on the discord in a ban appeal is not going to help your case

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
what are you on bro bro…
terrible video + doesn’t seem genuine in his appeal
-1 no
(07-13-2023, 03:55 PM)iraqihoodclips Wrote: Reason for Admins to Unban: I can't lie i was acting dumb, sorry about that . I was acting like a straight retard. I would like to ban for this common mistake
well, i mean I've seen less effort put into unban requests. And yes, I agree with you. I mean, no way this could get any worse.

(07-13-2023, 03:55 PM)iraqihoodclips Wrote: Other: -removed link 
Oh. Well, I stand corrected.

obvious -1 stay gone fool
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
bro tried apologizing for acting retarded then acted retarded in the next prompt. Dink's ttt summed up in one smooth play.

-1 obviously.
fuck i failed ill try again later in 20
Do NOT post those types of links. K thanks. @iraqihoodclips
???????? ??????
-1 because no thanks. Stay Gone!
The guy is banned from forums(probably was already community banned too) is there a reason this thread is open?
[Image: unknown.png]
(07-14-2023, 05:23 AM)Wilfry Wrote: The guy is banned from forums(probably was already community banned too) is there a reason this thread is open?
He isn't community banned. TTT Admins are discussing this appeal still, so it'll stay open until they decide what to do.