The Ban appeal in question
If that's the kind of shit that you post on your APPEAL?

Stay gone. - 1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(07-14-2023, 06:42 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Snip
Ah ok.  Well anyways from what I got to see, -1 I don't see why you should be unbanned
[Image: unknown.png]
hes a fucking L
what even was the link in question?
(07-15-2023, 12:28 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: what even was the link in question?
It was to a YouTube video that was very inappropriate to post on our community forums. Please refrain from discussing or asking about it further.
(07-15-2023, 01:23 PM)chibill Wrote:
(07-15-2023, 12:28 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: what even was the link in question?
It was to a YouTube video that was very inappropriate to post on our community forums. Please refrain from discussing or asking about it further.
sorry didn't know what it was, I won't inquire further. I wasnt trying to cause any issues by mentioning it, sorry Chibill
(07-15-2023, 12:28 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: snip

General rule of thumb: If you see someone suffer serious consequences for something like that, don't poke and prod us to find out what it was.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(07-15-2023, 03:54 PM)August Wrote:
(07-15-2023, 12:28 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: snip

General rule of thumb: If you see someone suffer serious consequences for something like that, don't poke and prod us to find out what it was.
Not to derail this thread too much, but it's not unfathomable that someone might want to know why someone making a TTT unban request was banned from the forums after making it, so that they can make a more informed vote. Chibill's response was more than sufficient for anyone who was curious about it.
nah man. aside from the harassment and minge and other shit you have done here and on the discord (apparently), you RDM'd me as a T (I had done nothing KOS able, there was no kos out for me), then u took my holy and massed ( i watched you go to the tester room on bowling), toss it into a room of innos, and scoop a mass from that.

mabye I am misinterpereting things, but that is a lot of effort for stupid.

-1, dont unban.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD