Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're doing this again? (I'm an old man)
Well Well Well... how the turntables....

Its Jagged, also known as Rick Astley, also known as Bman.

Ive been around the block a few times. Some of  you may remember me, others may not. But we back. Its been 5-6 years since my last thread. I've stopped in for a round or two since then, but never really been active. In that time, I got obsessed with R6, still is my primary game. But I also finished High school and have gone through 4 years of college w/ 1 more to go. So you can say i've been out of touch. Kinda found a renewed love for this game, and have been enjoying the last couple days just running some TTT like back in the old days. Good to see some familiar faces still around the server.

Hope everyone has been living it large since ive been gone.

And one more thing.

Never gonna give you up

Quick Sidenote. I had a website that hosted all of my TTT end of round music. It was the same website that a lot of other ppl at the time used. Does anyone remember that domain? Trying to see if I can recover it...
Welcome back!
???????? ??????
idk who you are, but welcome back man, and good luck with your last year of college!
[Image: image.png]
bee man
ayo
w bman/jagged, welcome back!
Oh that's who you are, welcome back brother!
welcome back!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-16-2023, 09:40 PM)jagged Wrote:
Quick Sidenote. I had a website that hosted all of my TTT end of round music. It was the same website that a lot of other ppl at the time used. Does anyone remember that domain? Trying to see if I can recover it...
Early on for me it was Dropbox, then open drive for most of my time here. Some used tumbler or discord. Wayyy back in the day may have been weebly.com
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hey welcome to the forums! Stop by TTT some time!