Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban forum
Forum/Steam Name: iraqihoodclips 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:452707164

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): I don't know who, im not joking/

Reason For Ban: Posting inappropriate content

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: Look, We got off the wrong hook. Im sorry about that, Ill rewrite the forum request to unban in the TTT server.  Ill remove all inappropriate memes and make it more genuine, i didn't know that it can you get perma-banned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I cant link anything 
a few minutes ago, you were muted for spamming nsfw content in the discord server. now that i know you've already been banned on the forums and ttt for your behavior, i think a ban from the discord server would be more appropriate. -1 to an unban.
-1, as one of the people that saw what you posted I think it should be at least a few months until an unban is considered. Also, the micspam during the game night the other night, while it was easy to keep you muted, doesn’t show much in the way of you genuinely wanting to be part of this community. I also don’t know what would have made you think that what you posted would be appropriate to include in the first place. Your whole time here so far you’ve been a troll and I haven’t been convinced otherwise

edit: seeing reina’s post, I think a community ban lite is in order. Staying banned on forums, discord, and TTT for a long time.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You don't seem to learn and seem to be here just to cause issues.

-1 for an unban.

+1 for a community ban.
???????? ??????
Man, you just don't get it. Being edgy in a community isn't funny anymore. There is dark humor that is funny, and trolling, but edgy 14 year olds whi are thinking they're cool just ain't it anymore.

+1 for community ban. Give him the rits treamtment.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This isn't severe enough for a full on community ban, BUT it's basically one in a sense that all of the servers in the community have elected to ban you. Well, at least until you can show that you're able to have the maturity NOT to post NSFW stuff and behave like a complete dumbass in every server you join.

-1 for unban
+1 for chilling tf out and re-appealing some months from now.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
You didn't know posting nsfw shit got you banned, so when you found out you spammed more nsfw stuff in the discord? Smart.
[Image: image.png]
No