Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game Night Game Ideas
Hi everyone!

I've been doing game nights weekly on the Discord every Friday or Saturday now for about 3 months. We've been alternating between Gartic Phone, Jackbox, Cards Against Humanity, Scribble.io a few times, and Golf With Your Friends. I just want to keep it fresh and exciting every week! 

Game nights has kept growing, last week's had a peak of 19 people there. I just want to keep game nights a positive and engaging. The question I have is what other games does everyone want to start doing? Gartic is sorta repetitive now with constant drawings of....uh yeah lol. 

Anyways Tankes!
???????? ??????
amorgus
(07-18-2023, 11:54 AM)Damien Wrote: amorgus
[Image: among-us-sus.gif]
Haven't played it in a while, but definitely not a bad idea with the max player count. Good idea!
???????? ??????
Amongus? Sus?
[Image: Sure-grandma-lets-get-you-to-bed]
Among us with mods - Phasmophobia - Pummel party - Ultimate chicken horse - Shellshock live - Golf it - Human fall flat
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
(07-18-2023, 03:38 PM)Blu Wrote: Among us with mods - Phasmophobia - Pummel party - Ultimate chicken horse - Shellshock live - Golf it - Human fall flat
All great ideas! Thanks for the suggestions!
???????? ??????
This may be kinda stupid but I remember in high school we used to play game shows online to kill time in computer classes like Family Feud, Wheel of Fortune etc. IDK if you could pull that off as a community game night just a thought for maybe like 30-45 minutes or so.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
PICO PARK

ALSO PRESENTATION NIGHT IS VERY LIT. TRUST ME
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(07-31-2023, 06:31 PM)City Wrote: This may be kinda stupid but I remember in high school we used to play game shows online to kill time in computer classes like Family Feud, Wheel of Fortune etc. IDK if you could pull that off as a community game night just a thought for maybe like 30-45 minutes or so.

Tabletop simulator is good for this
Gotta play the greatest game of all time, BIGFOOT
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]