Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garro abusing
Ultimately for both parties this needs to be a lesson in de-escalation and not getting caught up in situations. Staff should de-escalate and have some level of decorum even when others make that difficult. Players being hostile towards staff and violating more rules when they fail to act on one thing but act on another thing also doesn’t help anyone either. That’s what I’m getting happened from this.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Garro could have handled it a bit better in terms of what he says in response to people, but I would like to point out that English is not he's first language & the art of conciliateing is a hard one for people who speak it natively. I have no doubt that 1 year into the future Garro will be better at this as he is a smart man in the same way that he is better at this then one year ago. This will be a good opportunity to take the feedback & have a think on things.

As for what Garro did, he did nothing wrong.

I don't think there is any harm done or action that needs to be taken.

Let's go back to having fun & keeping in mind that kids play this game wen opening our mouths.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I admit maybe I got too cocky with them. I'm just overwhelmed with joy right now because of my engagement, and it made me loose my usually cold head. :D My bad. Angel I'll go back into my old "cold mod". Criticism accepted.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
(07-20-2023, 02:21 AM)Garro Wrote: I admit maybe I got too cocky with them. I'm just overwhelmed with joy right now because of my engagement, and it made me loose my usually cold head. :D My bad. Angel I'll go back into my old "cold mod". Criticism accepted.
I wanna apologize for my behavior. The way I acted was uncool and I should of stopped messing with you
Hello hello.

Okay having reviewed the footage looks like a bit of a matching in toxicity deal. Both parties here are at fault, which both have acknowledged that here so good on that.
Roomba if you ever have questions about rules and regulations you can read all of our rules here on the forums. You can get there from in game using !motd, or I can send you the link to it directly. If you wish to go further or have questions you can ask staff via our community discord server Dinkleberg's GMod or message any of the 3 PH admins (Ryzif, chelllman, or myself) though response time might differ due to that we all work a LOT. Our rules are the way they are to help and protect the members of our communities so I implore you and anyone you play with follow our rules and if you can't or don't want to then our staff will assist you with that.

Garro you have acknowledged that how you handled the situation wasn't the best. You have had this issue in the past but have been getting better as you go, don't fall back into those bad habits. Matching the attitude and toxicity isn't the best way to get the point across to players and will only hurt the server as a whole in the future.

Thanks to you both for your apologies and I hope everyone can just enjoy the game and the company in the future. And if there's any further issues in the future feel free to come back here to the forums or message one of the admins directly.

Garro on the behalf of the admin team, congrats on the engagement.

TL;DR
Both players and staff did a bad. They both apologized. The admins have noted these actions and will keep record for the future. No further action at this time.

Happy Friday.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.